ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Bug with Mini Heros

3 4200
Shadowdncr
Shadowdncr
7 posts
Herald

I was working on the second dungeon you open up and my character just bugged and walked through the wall. Now it is stuck walking through blackness. I was hoping not to have to teleport out because I am several levels down and it took awhile to get there. Now I'll need to obtain a bunch of keys just to go back and finish. :-/ Thanks for any help. I'm leaving my account as is for now. I'll check back later for replies, just a little frustrated lol.

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey Shadowdncr. Have you tried contacting the game developers about this problem, or checked the Mini Heros Forum for a solution yet? ArmorGames is hosting this game, therefor they cannot help you with any in-game bugs and/or glitches, ok? =)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It's better to go to the developers themselves, because the developers don't check the Mini Heroes forum. You can tell because they were hit by a Kitchen Advertisement Bot that makes several threads a day. Months ago.

Shadowdncr
Shadowdncr
7 posts
Herald

Sorry it took awhile to get back to this. And thanks for the help, I may check there to see what they say.

Showing 1-3 of 3