Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 103)

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 7:07pm

daleks

daleks

3,803 posts

I really like both Jennifer Lawrence and Morgan Freeman, but Morgan seems to be doing really well right now so I have to help Jennifer out. Plus I haven't gotten an email from Morgan Freeman.

So, Jennifer Lawrence.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:12pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Plus I haven't gotten an email from Morgan Freeman.
that is an ... interesting ... reason.

All these people are really awesome, except for Martin Freeman, I am not real familiar with his work.

I think I have to say Morgan Freeman, because, this.
http://api.ning.com/files/VxSbB0HhyyNA30cucS*ydfp6Ktjs9qGsKjfOeppxzc3TIgUGPnrHLA-ewh80Wp60YBDsRtmUCgIphDXZe2R1ejeqcc3LItoq/MorganFreemanvoice.jpg?width=648&height=600

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:17pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,675 posts

Lawrence... just another ot these colourless "Hollywood-Hotties", we see so many of thse so called "Stars", but most of them "shine" only for a few years and end up in... whatever, so a clear "NO".
Downey... well, he is a ashhole^^, but at least a good actor (and he can carry his own self into movies and can still make fun on himself)... hmm... close... but hes "only" on the (shared) second place.
Martin Freeman... well, what can i say... sure he is a brit, which makes it not easy to pass a scots enmity... but all in all i must vote for him!
Bale.. did i call Lawrence colourless? Uh, he can beat her in that, dunno why he still get roles... "NO, NO; NO"
Morgan Freeman... a very respected person, a rly good actor... he is truly (and quite rightly) one of the great ones... but imo not able to beat the other Freeman. So second (shared) place.

All in all --> Martin Freeman!

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:24pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

MARTIN FREEMAN MARTIN FREEMAN OMG

(I choose ... c)

All these people are really awesome, except for Martin Freeman, I am not real familiar with his work.

Sherlock (BBC show). Really good. Also the new Hobbit movies.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:31pm

daleks

daleks

3,803 posts

that is an ... interesting ... reason.

Well I have gotten an email from Jennifer Lawrence but not Morgan Freeman.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:32pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Sherlock (BBC show). Really good. Also the new Hobbit movies.

Like I said, I am not real familiar with his work, so I didn't comment on it.

However, I do not find his performance as bilbo to be as great as Sam.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 10:38pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,469 posts

Knight

Downey, because he's everyone's favourite ******bag.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 11:20pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,890 posts

Christian Bale, because of the euphoric power of dubs.

CHECK 'EM

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 11:30pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Wow, so ******bag is censored. What an incredible tidbit.

Anyway, I'm going with Morgan Freeman because I find him the most recognizable, both through voice acting (obviously), previous casts and appearance.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 11:49pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

12,938 posts

I'm torn between whether to choose Robert Downey Jr. or Morgan Freeman. I like Robert Downey Jr. because he was pretty good at being Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark. Morgan Freeman on the other hand was God, a prisoner, the head of State Security (or something along those lines) and was pretty good at them. He also has an awesome and well-known voice.

You know what? Screw it. I'm picking Robert Downey Jr.

Reply to The Weekly Poll (current poll: pg. 103)

You must be logged in to post a reply!