ForumsThe TavernFruits

37 8858
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well I checked and there doesn't seem to be any active threads with this topic. So here it goes.

Anyways, I was eating some sliced green mango with lime, salt, and some other stuff. And I got the idea to make this thread. To talk about fruits you all love and hate. Different recipes that include fruits such as shakes or foods.

I love fruits; daily I will have at least 3 different types, in different ways. I'm also always making some crazy stuff in the blender.. xD

Btw green mango is a bit sour, and it's usually eaten in south and central america (Not sure if anywhere else). I love it. There is also ripe mango, they are a bit bigger but I usually prefer green since the ripe ones are kind of sweet.

Anyways, discuss away .-.

• 37 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I always prefer citrus fruits... Any kind, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, kumquats... They are all awesome!

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Berries are my favorite. Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, and Boysenberries.

Sadly Raspberries are only good in the summer... :P
That's true, but I'm having them like right now and they're great. Except its winter so they're not always that bad.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sour, just curious, but do you eat the entire lime, peel and all? :P

Oh dang. Heck no. That would be disgusting xD. I usually cut a lime in half and just put some salt and whatever else on top and squeeze it and eat it like that.

I always prefer citrus fruits...

Same here xD
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

love me some bannanas, a good way to avoid cramps after, and before games.

Showing 31-34 of 37