ForumsForum Gamescreate a planet

9 2427
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

hey guys its me and im makeing this game based of of sporemaniac777 s destroy the planet and create a planet seires(es)
rules
1.no randomly putting stuff down example:i make a bunch of walls and trenches all over the planet
2,you post what you want to change or make your creatures do and i post the outcome
3.if you want to ally with someone you need to post something like i ask to ally with (player name here)
4 sometimes i will give you an objective of what you need to acomplish
5 in certin rounds i will give special round rules
6 i will make changes to the planet big or small of to the solor systen its in ocasinally
7 my updates might be a bit random because of lack of times i can get on armor games
8 if i need to leave armo games for awhile i will apoint someone to be the temporary game master untill im back these peoples cretures and the land their from will be unefecteble untill i come back if you like whoever i apontins desoions i will make him/her temporary gamemaster whenever i go on hitus

planet status
name:earth
temp:too hot
made of:100% lava
air:toxic 1% ox 10%co2 89%nitrogen methane other toxic gases
moons:0
goal:cool the earth enough for oxegen to become dominet make the ocens be able to form make atleast one moon
ban list

• 9 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

goal:cool the earth enough for oxegen to become dominet make the ocens be able to form make atleast one moon
ban list

so what do I do now?

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

you dont copy the list thats my job you just say what you want to happen example i turn the nitrogen into its liquid form to cool down the earth

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I evolve arch bacteria (or whatever its called, its the bacteria that lives in extrreme climats) to produce more oxigen.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I drop primative humans into the world.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

ban list

okay dech sence this is your frst time ill be linete but the world is lava you need to cool of the world
evil can those things live in lava sorry guys but no changes on this turn

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

bump

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Bump

iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

bump

MiniMeatwad
MiniMeatwad
80 posts
Nomad

i take the earth then turn 10% of the nitrogen into its cold form xD Then smash a small planet into the earth and create a ring that forms the moon then i take out 50 co2 and make it into air and put it back on earth and i cool it down with a blast of coldness and nitrogen

Showing 1-9 of 9