Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ravens destroy the 49'rs.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 5:32pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

They said it during the power outage I believe. It was at least before 10 pm.

Must have missed it then.

*Comment censored* Not cuss word though.

But they are!

I don't like Kaepernick. Rest of the team is OK.

He has a different way of doing things (e.g. rushing EVERY PLAY even when it wouldn't work), but he seemed to get the job done in most areas. Oh, and what was with that tongue licking?

Also, what do you guys think of the fight? I thought someone (probably at least 1 from each side) should have gotten ejected from the game.

Whoops. Forgot about that. I actually thought it was funny, but I didn't consider it serious enough to eject anyone.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 6:12pm

daleks

daleks

3,790 posts

Oh, and what was with that tongue licking?

You mean licking your hands? Lots of QBs do that. Not that weird.
I actually thought it was funny, but I didn't consider it serious enough to eject anyone.

I thought if anyone it should have been the Ravens guy that ran into the ref. Need to protect the refs.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 6:20pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

You mean licking your hands? Lots of QBs do that. Not that weird.

I thought he did it a bit excessively, Lol. I don't know - maybe I just see him as being weirder than what he really is.

I thought if anyone it should have been the Ravens guy that ran into the ref. Need to protect the refs.

Hatin' the Ravens? Kidding. But wasn't he pushed? While I agree the Ravens guy started it, it looked like he was pushed back a bit.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:08pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,142 posts

While discussing stuff about the game, how about how the ref called interference with the kicker even though the player hit him after the kick was made. (The one that originally missed to the left)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:22pm

daleks

daleks

3,790 posts

how about how the ref called interference with the kicker even though the player hit him after the kick was made.

I did not really see it so I cannot say if it was running into the kicker or roughing the kicker. I just have to trust the refs made the right call.

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 9:36pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

It was running into the kicker. Kickers are taught to you know, flop. Act like they're hit hard but they're really not.

Reply to Ravens destroy the 49'rs.

You must be logged in to post a reply!