ForumsWEPRafterlife

57 21874
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

im an atheist and my grandfather died recently. now i am soo scared i will never see or hear him again help

• 57 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This somehow touches one of the reasons why I think reincarnation cannot be more than a nice idea.. population fluctuation doesn't reflect either a constant number of individuals, nor a continual increase due to "new" and "old" individuals.

What if reincarnation covers animals too? What with so many species disappearing, could very well be the souls. Not to mention reincarnation may cover the whole universe.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

If reincarnation covers all animals, think of all the myriads of insects. Even when assuming only higher vertebrates, there are still millions of mice and such. Unlikely.

Or think of it this way, for reincarnation to work, the process of reincarnation after death is dependent on the events on earth (or other planets), dependent on "vacant places" created by reproduction. Would that mean that it could theoretically be possible to reach a sort of limit, where no being can enter the world until the next one dies? Or are then new beings created? Then why even have reincarnation?

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

was your grandfather a atheist?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

If I say yes, does that kill whatever point you were attempting to formulate?

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

whats wrong with you guys? always against me anyway i was talking to that guy not yo so be quiet!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You're posting on a general thread, hence anyone can reply you. If you want no one but your target to reply, post on his wall.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

whats wrong with you guys? always against me

You complain..yet in another thread in this same section you bash my religion
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

whats wrong with you guys? always against me

It's more about being against your way of thinking. At least for me.

was talking to that guy not yo so be quiet!

It's not really clear who you were talking to. It might help if you quote the person.

You can do this by copying and pasting what the person said, highlight that text and click the quote button.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

pangtoshu i never said anything about your religion i dont even know what religion you follow!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Steve-ism is his religion....:P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

pangtoshu i never said anything about your religion i dont even know what religion you follow!

*pangtongshu
or just pang

And here are quotes, by you, about my religion

lol what is steveism,a load of garbage

and i have never heard of steveism a load of garbage that is.

Source
Showing 46-56 of 57