ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] How do I view which comment I got a merit on?

5 2174
ticktatwert
ticktatwert
20 posts
Shepherd

Okay so I decided to log in after so many months. When I looked at my profile it said I got one merit but I don't how to look at which comment I got it on. Any help?

• 5 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Within AG, there is no such feature. However, you can enable Merit Notify, which will cause AG to send you an e-mail to notify you of any merit you gain. When you're notified through e-mail, the game or profile that contains the merit will be linked in the e-mail.

ticktatwert
ticktatwert
20 posts
Shepherd

I have had merit notify ticked since I joined. I looked through my emails and they seems to be no emails about it and I haven't deleted any emails since my account was created. I don't know if it went to junk mail and automatically deleted or what.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Have you checked your spam folder? It's probably in there if not your inbox, and I don't see how an e-mail could auto-delete "spam" or "junk" e-mails.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't see how an e-mail could auto-delete "spam" or "junk" e-mails.

I'm on Yahoo and in the settings I can set it to empty the spam folder once a week, every two weeks, or once a month.

Ticktatwert - An admin can probably tell you where you got the merit, ask Ferret.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It could be that you're on Hotmail. There is a known issue that e-mail isn't being sent to Hotmail users. But I let him know the which comment it was.

Showing 1-5 of 5