ForumsThe TavernWhat Grinds Your Gears?

51 23930
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I hate it on Instagram when people post pictures of them kissing... It sucks for me because I'm single..

• 51 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

"It is all Obama's fault."

No. Stop. Just. Stop.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

When people post "GG"
I didn't even know what that was until like last week and it is annoying. But I hate it when people rub it in that they have something cool. I mean if they keep going on and on about it, it really makes me mad.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I resent women who say 'yes' with their body langauge and 'no' with their mouths. It's a 'no' from me to such irritaton. I am OK and she's OK and we are only friends.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I don't like it when people on games call me a hacker then start hacking themselves, I always beat the hackers anyway though.

goaths
goaths
12 posts
Nomad

i really hate people who comb their hair and i also hate people who care about anything at all also people who are successful

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

I don't like it when people on games call me a hacker then start hacking themselves, I always beat the hackers anyway though.

On a similar note, I really dislike trash talkers who aren't good at a game, or just trash talkers in general. If you're good at the game then cool, just don't brag about it to me.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

also people who are successful

O_o

Wow... Thats a real generalization lol. But if you hate me... Fine.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

I dislike people who dislike.

goaths
goaths
12 posts
Nomad

Wow... Thats a real generalization lol. But if you hate me... Fine.

youre probably not that successful as youre on the internet lol
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Strop not being president.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

When people online brag about being successful.

I'm so successful, I already made this thread. Just saying, but don't really care. But in all seriousness, I got a total composite of 99 on the Iowa Assessment (ITBS).

I hate the mispronunciation of words, which is NOT mispronounciation. I especially hate it when it's that one guy trying to get attention during Spanish.
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

i hate it when people say "K"

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I dislike people hiding their feelings about something, seriously, if you have a problem with that guy, be straight-forward and tell him, instead of back-biting and telling me.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

When I swear I've seen a topic like this before but I can not find it and end up feeling really stupid.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You know what really grinds my gears? People who agree with me.

Showing 16-30 of 51