ForumsGamesWhat if...

6 2905
Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

an old game you played before suddenly releases a big update. Will you go back and play it again?

• 6 Replies
poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

depends on the update. if new classes, new items, and new dungeons / maps, then maybe. you do know that the reason a MMO dies is because of lack of updates right? most classic MMOs are still up and running because they are continuously being updated. newer MMO like war of angels have been deserted by players because it has never been updated which eventually lead to the server being closed.

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

I think I would go back and play the game again, depending on the update as poringslasher has said. I might check it out if there was a bug before or something like that and the gamemakers have fixed that certain bug.

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

i have tried many MMOs before, i have left a lot too. but whenever a major update has been released, i tend to check out that game again, especially if new skills and items are introduced.

NoPlee
NoPlee
14 posts
Peasant

love MMOs im glad to see more on Armor Games

Maizie
Maizie
91 posts
Nomad

depending on the update? what if the update is a new planet that players can explore.. meaning new quests, new monsters, new maps, hopefully new items

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

depending on the update? what if the update is a new planet that players can explore.. meaning new quests, new monsters, new maps, hopefully new items

That seems exciting what game are you planning to go back to?
Showing 1-6 of 6