Forums

ForumsForum Games

The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 1:01am

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

443 posts

Name: Gemini Omega
Age: 20
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:elder hammer
Team members:
abilities: fire bolt
(Yeah I gotta update my inventory too...)
Yay new spell! I continue going...wherever i'm supposed to be gong. ysngvark, right?

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 1:04am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,015 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Class: Warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Sword (No known special properties)
Abilities: Slice I (Blade attack. 150% weapon damage. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

I stop to talk to my friend. "Knugorum. They're sending me to Knugorum. Can you help me prepare? Help me find armor or food for the journey?"

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 1:43am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

"Thank you kind sir." I politely accept the gift, go make some preparations for the journey, then start walking towards the town he mentioned.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 8:59am

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Name: Titus Swyft
Age: 19
Class: Thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory: Bow and Quiver, Elder's Supplies
Team members:
Abilities: Hawk Shot (Auto Crit w/Bow)

"Thank you, Elder. What direction is Knugorum?" Once he gives me a direction, I head down the road.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:29am

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Name: Titus Swyft
Age: 19
Class: Thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory: Bow and Quiver, Elder's Supplies
Team members:
Abilities: Hawk Shot (Auto Crit w/Bow)
I stop in my tracks at the outskirts of the village, realizing I'm not prepared to leave yet. I head to my home, saying goodbye to my mother. Then I run to my room and grab my bag that I take hunting. I keep my supplies in there for longer trips. Then I grab whatever extra clothes I own and find my friend. I tell him took take care of my family, and I hand him the small amount of money I have. Then I retrace my steps to the outside of city and continue to Knugorum.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 10:42am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

Name: William bartholemew
Age: 21
Class: thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none

I sneak closer to hear what they are saying.

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:37pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

Name:Vekel, the Undying
Age: 19
Class: warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:Elder's Sword
Team Members:
Abilities:
destructive blow I (175% damage)

you look around the village, and the smith has agreed to give you a set of basic armor because you managed to beat the elder.
--------------------------------
Name: Gemini Omega
Age: 20
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:elder hammer
Team members:
abilities: fire bolt

you're going to knugorum.
--------------------------------------

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Class: Warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Sword (No known special properties)
Abilities: Slice I (Blade attack. 150% weapon damage. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

your friend smiles, and hands you a set of patchwork armor, a bag of salted meats, and a waterskin for your journey.
--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

before you leave, your friend comes back to you and hands you a waterskin, and a bag of cheeses. "yngsvark is a prominent arena town. don't try getting into anything that is too big for you to handle."
----------------------------------------

Name: Titus Swyft
Age: 19
Class: Thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory: Bow and Quiver, Elder's Supplies
Team members:
Abilities: Hawk Shot (Auto Crit w/Bow)

the elder points north, and says, "follow the signs. also, if you see anybody laying on the road, be wary, it might be an ambush."

after talking with your family and grabbing the extra supplies (waterskin, and a bag of salted meats), it is time to begin your journey.
------------------------------------

Name: William bartholemew
Age: 21
Class: thief
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:
none
Team members:
none

you get close, and you hear what they are saying, "elder please. this is a matter of utmost urgency, if we don't find the marked child, then we won't be able to ensure your survival as a village," the man threatened. "save me your threats, boy," the elder said. "this village has survived over 150 years of war, plague, famine, and raids from people of your ilk. your group will fade to dust eventually, but our village will stand forever. now get out of my sight before I decide to start the practice of shooting the messenger." as the man walked away, the elder called you over, "we'll discuss that conversation later. for now, I need you to delay him by stealing his coinpurse."

-Blade

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:40pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

"Thanks, and I'll try to avoid that. I just want to see why the hell they want me first." and now to go on the road towards Yngsvark . nothing bad will happen to a 15 year old child with supplies. (I'd be surprised if this holds true.)

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,015 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 20
Class: Warrior
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money: 0
Inventory: Sword (No known special properties), Armor (Patchwork), Bag of Meat, Waterskin
Abilities: Slice I (Blade attack. 150% weapon damage. 3 wound damage every turn for 4 turns)

(Do you like what I'm doing with my Inventory section? I do. Okay moving on).

To Knugorum! Let the journey begin!

 

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 9:49pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

Name: Talow Rosine
Age: 15
Class: Mage
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:
Inventory:
Staff(E)
Team members:
none
Abilities:
Force Attack I

(it won't) you walk along, and you see an arrow fly from nowhere, and skim right past you. your first fight has begun.

Enemy: Clumsy bandit (20/20hp)
abilities: strike, minor poison
Exp yield: 4

-Blade

 
Reply to The children of yggdrasil (based off the hit destroy game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!