ForumsForum GamesDungeon Explorer RPG

24 6580
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You are an explorer, wanting gold and fame. You decide to challenge the Mysterious Dark Castle, legend has it the is an amazing treasure deep in the castle.However, all who have tried to reach it fail destructively. Those who survive to see another day claim there are powerful monsters and guardians protecting the castle. But that won't stop you, will it?

Character Sheet

Name:
Race: Look below for choices
Looks: Height, weight, skin color, eye color, hair color (same for wolf form), (Mermaid's only, tail color) (Vampire's only, tattoo style) ect.
Bio: Your characters story
Class: look below for choices
Weapons:
Inventory:
Elements: Depends on race, choose if your a vampire or human.
-----
Stats: They are impacted by race, class and gender
Health: How much damage you can take before being defeated.
Strength: How much damage you deal out with close range weapons
Dexterity: How much damage you deal out with long range weapons
Agility: Chances to hit
Magic: How much damage you deal out with magic

---------------------

Races

Humans: You know these. Add two points to strength.

Elves: About the same size as humans but have pointed ears and have an infinity for earth magic. Add two points to Dexterity and Agility.

Vampires (Sapphire, Scarlet): Unlike the vampire stereo type, Sapphire Vampire can go out into the sun, they have a blue colored crescent-moon on their foreheads an tattoo like marking on the cheeks the go up to the crescent-moon. However Scarlet Vampires are like the stereo type but are not evil, they have the same tattoo like markings as Sapphires but their red. They both have infinity's for earth, fire, water, air, and spirit. Healing factor. Add two points to magic. (Must define what kind of of vampire you are)

Mermaids: An aquatic race, but they can walk on land and they have an infinity for water. Ability to breath under water, add two points to dexterity and magic. Female only

Werewolf: Able to change into a wolf, even if it's not a full moon. Five times more stronger than humans and elves, but they can't swim. Add four point to all but magic and dexterity.

----------------------------

Classes

Warriors: Strong and best for the front line. Add two points to health and strength, Best race: Humans. Starting weapon: short-sword

Rangers: Best at long range combat. Add two point to Dexterity. Best race(s): Elves and Mermaids. Starting weapon: bow

Wizards: They use magic to attack enemies from afar. Add two points to Magic Best Race(s): Sapphire Vampires and Scarlet Vampires. Starting weapon: staff

Rouges: Assassins that attack fast, then retreat. They can use a bow if needed. Add two points to Dexterity and Agility. Best race(s): Humans and Werewolves. Starting weapon: Dagger

Berserkers: Like warriors, but are way more dangerous to enemy's and sometimes allies. Add four points to Strength and two to Health. Best race: Werewolves. Starting weapons: great ax

Knights :Like warriors but they defend more effectively. Add four points to Health and Strength. Best race: Humans. Starting weapon: Longsword.

Cleric Healer who can fight at close range if needed. Add two points to Strength and Magic. Best Race(s) Humans, Elves, and Mermaids.

----

I will start the game when we have one of each race, vampires excluded, but if anyone has a problem with the races, I'd gladly change or get rid of them.

• 24 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
Race: Werewolf
Looks: Storm has white, wavy hair that she like to keep short. She has reddish brown eyes, that are shaped like a wolf's. She hates dresses and prefers leather armor, studded if possible. Her wolf form has the same eyes and her fur is white just like her hair.
Bio: Storm was born to a pack of werewolves and wolves. The alpha werewolf was her dad and he taught her how to survive as a wolf and how to survive in the wild as a human. Her mom taught her things that she would only need when she walked among humans. When Storm learned from her mom about the different classes, she chose to be a rouge. When she left her birth pack to adventure she was allowed to take one of the wolves with her as a companion. She chose a dark gray wolf named Balto. Balto is Storm's childhood friend and can't explain how he has manged to live this long or how he knows that, unless he gets killed in battle or poisoned, he will live as long as the werewolf that he has bonded with. He just knows that this is true for every wolf in the pack that has bonded with a werewolf.
Class: Rouge
Weapons: Dagger
Inventory:
Elements:
-----
Stats:
Health: 4
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 2
Agility: 6
Magic: 0

Is it alright that I start with Balto as my pet or must we start alone? If we must start alone then I will write Balto out of my bio. If something is wrong with the stats then let me know. Also, please, tell me if we got any points to spend among the stats that aren't affected by gender or race.

landspeeder
landspeeder
115 posts
Nomad

Name:Teratrace
Race: Vampire Sapphire
Looks: 6' 2'', 214 p., spear shaped tattoo, green eyes
Bio: I was wondering of by my self in the forest.
Class: Wizard
Weaponsagger, staff.
Inventory:
Elementsarkness
-----
Stats:
Health:2
Strength:1
Dexterity: 0
Agility:2
Magic:4

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You can have pets, by the way, this game is a Co-op adventurer game.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Looks: Storm has white, wavy hair that she like to keep short. She has reddish brown eyes, that are shaped like a wolf's. She hates dresses and prefers leather armor, studded if possible. Her wolf form has the same eyes and her fur is white just like her hair.
Bio: Storm was born to a pack of werewolves and wolves. The alpha werewolf was her dad and he taught her how to survive as a wolf and how to survive in the wild as a human. Her mom taught her things that she would only need when she walked among humans. When Storm learned from her mom about the different classes, she chose to be a rouge. When she left her birth pack to adventure she was allowed to take one of the wolves with her as a companion. She chose a dark gray wolf named Balto. Balto is Storm's childhood friend and can't explain how he has manged to live this long or how he knows that, unless he gets killed in battle or poisoned, he will live as long as the werewolf that he has bonded with. He just knows that this is true for every wolf in the pack that has bonded with a werewolf.
Inventory:
Elements:
Pet: Balto(a gray wolf)
-----
Stats:

Okay, I added a pet slot to my sheet for Balto. I don't mind Co-op games as long as they don't die because someone isn't responding.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Land Speeder please change you element to ether water, fire, earth, air or spirit.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

can i has more races? i'd be into it but the lack of races is a little downputting

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I am open to suggestions.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

perhaps the evil counterpart to mermaids, Sahuagin, a more monsterous orc-like race (or orcs themselves). i can link you to a whole page of races from DnD (which i play, it's really fun ^_^)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Go and put in on my profile and I'll check it out.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

and done.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

But for now here is an update to the games sheet.

Character Sheet

Name:
Looks: Height, weight, skin color, eye color, hair color (same for wolf form), (Mermaid's only, tail color) (Vampire's only, tattoo style) ect.
Weapons:
Inventory:
-----

---------------------

Races

Elves: About the same size as humans but have pointed ears and have an infinity for earth magic. Add two points to Dexterity and Agility.

Vampires (Sapphire, Scarlet): Unlike the vampire stereo type, Sapphire Vampire can go out into the sun, they have a blue colored crescent-moon on their foreheads an tattoo like marking on the cheeks the go up to the crescent-moon. However Scarlet Vampires are like the stereo type but are not evil, they have the same tattoo like markings as Sapphires but their red. They both have infinity's for earth, fire, water, air, and spirit. Healing factor. Add two points to magic. (Must define what kind of of vampire you are)

Mermaids: An aquatic race, but they can walk on land and they have an infinity for water. Ability to breath under water, add two points to dexterity and magic. Female only

Werewolf: Able to change into a wolf, even if it's not a full moon. Five times more stronger than humans and elves, but they can't swim. Add four point to all but magic and dexterity.

Orcs: Big brutes, small brain. Get them mad and they'll go berserk. Add 4 points to strength.

Witches: A magic race similar to humans. Add two point to magic. Preset class: Witches

Dwarfs: A strong but small race. Add two points to strength.

Classes

Warriors: Strong and best for the front line. Add two points to health and strength, Best race: Humans and Dwarfs. Starting weapon: short-sword

Rangers: Best at long range combat. Add two point to Dexterity. Best race(s): Elves and Mermaids. Starting weapon: bow

Wizards: They use magic to attack enemies from afar. Add two points to Magic Best Race(s): Sapphire Vampires and Scarlet Vampires. Starting weapon: staff

Rouges: Assassins that attack fast, then retreat. They can use a bow if needed. Add two points to Dexterity and Agility. Best race(s): Humans and Werewolves. Starting weapon: Dagger

Berserkers: Like warriors, but are way more dangerous to enemy's and sometimes allies. Add four points to Strength and two to Health. Best race(s): Werewolves and Orcs. Starting weapons: great ax

Knights :Like warriors but they defend more effectively. Add four points to Health and Strength. Best race: Humans. Starting weapon: Longsword.

Cleric Healer who can fight at close range if needed. Add two points to Strength and Magic. Best Race(s) Humans, Elves, and Mermaids. Starting weapon: Mace

Witches: Spell casters similar to wizards. Add two points to magic Best race(s): Humans and Witches. Starting weapon: Magic wand.

-----------------

I'm also changing the starting rule, I'll start the game when at-least four people join.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Anvra
Race: Troglodyte (hope you don't mind, +4 Health, -2 dex)
Looks: Naturally a brownish green that changes color slightly when near any object
Bio: Anvra lived in the caves, in a swamp of his homeland. While he was growing up he fought another male named Azzas, Over a small area of a cave he claimed to be his. After nearly killing Azzas and leaving him for dead he lived there for the next few years, before being forced out by a large group of Troglodytes. He then left for lands beyond.
Class: Knight
Weapons:Longsword
Inventory:
-----

the lack of armor and misc. is a bit disappointing,

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Elements:
-----
Stats:

I'm sticking with the character I made. I would have to agree but maby we will find some things.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Um, I going to update this game one more time.

Character Sheet

Name:
Weapons:
Inventory:
Armor:
-----
Armor: How much is absorbed by your armor
---------------------

Races

Orcs: Big brutes, small brain. Get them mad and they'll go berserk. Add 4 points to strength.

Witches: A magic race similar to humans. Add two point to magic. Preset class: Witches

Dwarfs: A strong but small race. Add two points to strength.

Troglodyte's: A lizard like people that are like chameleons. Add four points to health.

Classes

Warriors: Strong and best for the front line. Add two points to health and strength, Best race: Humans and Dwarfs. Starting weapon: short-sword. Starting armor: light metal armor (6 armor) Starting equipment: none

Rangers: Best at long range combat. Add two point to Dexterity. Best race(s): Elves and Mermaids. Starting weapon: bow. Starting armor: Archers armor. (5 armor) Starting equipment: Quiver

Wizards: They use magic to attack enemies from afar. Add two points to Magic Best Race(s): Sapphire Vampires and Scarlet Vampires. Starting weapon: staff. Starting armor: Robes (4 armor) Starting equipment: Spell book

Rouges: Assassins that attack fast, then retreat. They can use a bow if needed. Add two points to Dexterity and Agility. Best race(s): Humans, Troglodyte's and Werewolves. Starting weapon: Dagger. Starting armor: Leather armor. (5 armor) Starting equipment: Parry dagger

Berserkers: Like warriors, but are way more dangerous to enemy's and sometimes allies. Add four points to Strength and two to Health. Best race(s): Werewolves and Orcs. Starting weapons: great ax. Starting armor: Leather armor. (5 armor) Starting equipment: none

Knights :Like warriors but they defend more effectively. Add four points to Health and Strength. Best race: Humans. Starting weapon: Longsword. Starting armor: Steel armor. (8 armor) Starting equipment: Steel buckler. (4 armor)

Cleric Healer who can fight at close range if needed. Add two points to Strength and Magic. Best Race(s) Humans, Elves, and Mermaids. Starting weapon: Mace. Starting equipment: Light metal armor (6 armor) Starting equipment:Censer

Witches: Spell casters similar to wizards. Add two points to magic Best race(s): Humans and Witches. Starting weapon: Magic wand. Starting armor: Leather armor. (5 armor) Starting equipment: Spell book

-----------------

There every one a little happier?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory:
Elements:
-----
Stats:
Armor: 4

There, my character is up to date. I agreed with loco5 because I was disappointed in not seeing an armor slot but it wasn't to the point where I wasn't happy cause I liked the challenge of trying to find some armor later in the game. I'm sorry if stating this disappointment made you upset or feel like your game was being criticized.

Showing 1-15 of 24