ForumsWEPRGod in space?

18 3491
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Do you think somewhere FAR! Into the universe or passed it is wear god is at? DO you think that far he is creating new people and animals and planets 80X the size of the sun?

• 18 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I personally belive that God isn't in a physical place. Also, if He was making things that big, we would definately know about it. There are many stars lightyears away that are even more than 100x the size of our sun. I just don't think it is feasible if you look at a religious stand point.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

This is such a broad question, but, from a religious standpoint, God is not a physical being.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What if our universe is like that "mini" universe in MIB? You know, it's so small it fits in a nice glass case. But to us, it seems infinitely large.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

i dont wanna be anti religious or enything but have you'll considered that god does not exist?

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

What if our universe is like that "mini" universe in MIB? You know, it's so small it fits in a nice glass case. But to us, it seems infinitely large.

An maybe out universe is in a glass case inside another universe that's in a gold case that's in a platinum case that created a thousand other universes and put them in to a whole bunch of cases.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Then the Physical God accidentally stepped on it...

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i used to always think that god lived in space with everybody else that died. i used to think that where heaven was wasnt dark like space, it was like sky blue.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

And then all of the universes poured all over the floor of God's universe warehouse and made a huge mess.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Thank GOD the Physical God had a gigantic mop.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

http://http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/2004/32/images/d/formats/web.jpg

We are being watched from th Helix Nebula, NGC 7293. Or God just doesn't exist.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That would be one big mop......lol

But at a religious standpoint, God is not physical, thus making heaven non-physical.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post.
http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/2004/32/images/d/formats/web.jpg

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

The God's Eye is my desktop background!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Three are 3 theories about the universe. One is that it is never ennding and in which case i reckon God would be smart enough to avoid us as he is meant to be all knowing. If hje knew we were after him he would go further away. The second theory is that the universe is a giant bubble shape and at the edges space bends and you cant go any further. If God existed he would probably be outside of the bubble. Also another theory is that our tiny bubble universe could be one of many bubble universes. I think that is the most interesting as it leaves the question could there be more than 1 god.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe god is watching us, if we knew their we're so many bigger planets? How can't we find them then?

Showing 1-15 of 18