ForumsGamesSteampunk Tower

7 4550
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Is it just me or are some of the Challenges for Steampunk Tower just a craps shoot? You need a bit of luck, and you need to override the auto-targeting. I've micromanaged my way past some of the levels, but I'm stuck on 11, 12, 13, 14. Maybe I'm just going about it the wrong way. Does anyone have a strategy for beating those levels without actually needing to override the turret AIs? I love craps, but the Steampunk Tower challenges are just aggravating.

I'm also stuck on the challenge for 4, but I'll figure that one out eventually. Probably need faster reflexes ore re-prioritizing my targets.

• 7 Replies
taior3
taior3
30 posts
Shepherd

Have a look at my walkthrough:
http://tdarea.com/videos/160

I've managed levels 11,12,13 with 3 stars, 14,15 with 1 star but I'll still try.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I didn't have a problem with the normal levels. They're a piece of cake compared to the challenges. I haven't managed to find walkthroughs for the challenges though.

Challenges 4, 11, 14 are the only ones I have left to do.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I finally beat the game with a bit of luck and the last achievement doesn't even unlock.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Ah yes, 4 is just obnoxious. I dont see now anyone could beat it unless they have some sort of aimbot.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't like how an RNG can determine the difficulty. It's easy if the groupings are just right so the walkers and air units are close together and the ground units with the tanks. Otherwise, I don't see how it's possible.

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Gantic, if you still don't have the last achievement unlocked, you need to just start the last level (level 15, not the challenge), then it should unlock, that's what happened with me, my guess is the creator thought you were actually going to do the challenges in order :S...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Thanks, that worked.

Showing 1-7 of 7