ForumsGamesSinjid, weapon ranking system.

7 7530
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Hey guys, When i try to upgrade my Emerald Spear i have two options. If i use gold as the component it is upgraded to paragon quality. However, if i use a crystal or shadow gem it is upgraded to Transcendant quality. Which is better? Thanks in advance.

• 7 Replies
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I figured out Transcendant is better, i no longer need an answer, sorry. an admin may lock this if they feel it is necessary. Sorry about any inconveniences.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Transcendent quality is the highest quality that can be achieved.

tehfellow
tehfellow
1 posts
Peasant

where can i upgrade my items?

Eman896
Eman896
2 posts
Peasant

[quote] "Where do you upgrade?"

olmc
olmc
1 posts
Farmer

where and how do u upgrade

Aggramar
Aggramar
2 posts
Peasant

Hey, save your shadow gem for end game weapons. Use gold bar on the emerald spear.
Shadow gem is awesome not just for the slightly higher stats of transcendent weapons. The reduced cooldown buff is more powerful. It stacks with cd reduction from the buff reflex. It brings down melee strikes to 0.55sec cd from 0.7sec. Ofc you can use your remaining abilities more often.
You can kill stuff really fast with a shadow gem buffed vengeance. Its ridiculous

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Transcendent quality is the highest quality that can be achieved.

Yes.

Hey, save your shadow gem for end game weapons. Use gold bar on the emerald spear.

Yep,that's right.Save your shadow gem for high-end weapons and not for a middle game weapon.Use your gold bar.

where can i upgrade my items?

You can upgrade your weapons after rescuing Shigeru the Black-smith from the Dai-Jin mines.He can be found after you defeat Lord Dai-Jin in the next screen/area.

Showing 1-7 of 7