ForumsWEPRhow do u tell your parents you are an atheist

77 31005
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

my family arent very religious but I'm still scared to tell them i dont beleive god

• 77 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I pray that we aren't!

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Stop acting like Gods are just a fun thing to make fun of. I don't believe in Zeus or Cnwhatever, but I'm not gonna doubt them.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Stop acting like Gods are just a fun thing to make fun of. I don't believe in Zeus or Cnwhatever, but I'm not gonna doubt them.

We didn't act like Gods. We're afraid of our Gods.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

but I'm not gonna doubt them.

Thank you. You're too kind.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

We didn't act like Gods. We're afraid of our Gods.
Hey dummy, I said "Stop acting like Gods are just a fun thing to make fun of." lol, u really are more stupid than I thought. I respect your beliefs btw, but I thought u were atheist.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Hey dummy, I said "Stop acting like Gods are just a fun thing to make fun of." lol, u really are more stupid than I thought. I respect your beliefs btw, but I thought u were atheist.

I am agnostic-atheist-Buddhist. And yes, I am stupid for reading a sentence that is so grammatically flawed and ambiguous that it reflects rather poorly on the writer! But didn't the writer past through school recently with flying colours?

Gosh, so it is me then!
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

But didn't the writer past through school recently with flying colours?
Gosh, so it is me then!

i'm gonna walk away from this topic. It's getting way to hard to get what the heck you're talking about.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

It's getting way to hard to get what the heck you're talking about.

Let me help you.

He's mocking your claims of being an A student majoring in biology and chemistry, since you do no appear to have the reading comprehension skills to even see such.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

i'm gonna walk away from this topic. It's getting way to hard to get what the heck you're talking about.

Go through your post where you claim to have good grades, yet now you write horribly, and blame me for misunderstanding?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Cthulhu, not Zeus! D: It's important we get It's Name right right?

It's actually Steve.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

When i sin, I feel horrible, but when I look at you guys, I feel like I have a good chance.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's supposed to be a race. You should feel equally bad whether you've met us or not. So please do go on worrying about your salvation while we're having fun.

And by Ysmir, you guys have no idea of the power of the Nine.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

And by Ysmir, you guys have no idea of the power of the Nine.
Elder scrolls: Oblivion?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

About short period of Orthodox Easter I was athesit even If I believed in God

then you weren't an atheist. simple as that.

-Blade
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

(Catolic and Orthodoc)

So you are addicted to cats (Catolic) and you're not a gay doctor (Orthodoc)?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

YES , but I hated God , I thought He was or He is evil , so I didn't wanted to worship Him , and being atheist is very complicated in my book , I mean notebook ... I say things like that because I don't know to translate them
I was thinking about Atheism and maybe it's true , but then God leaded to the right way , that is , believing in that what is true

(^see that neat quote function? Above the field where you type your post, there are blue buttons. Use them, your posts will look less messy.)

Atheism means you don't believe in a deity. If you think it exists, you're a theist, whether you like or dislike it. Atheists can not hate a god, as we don't even believe it exists.
Showing 61-75 of 77