1 posts
Nomad

About 10 more hours 'till release!

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

The game is out. Enjoy you all.

There is no multiplayer. (I know this stuff because Sky9.)

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

ITS OUT use the General but he has low ammo!!
double guns, double bang

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Actually, it came out in March 20,2013. It was easy to play compared to the first game!

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Anyone know how to unlock camo's? I got the Engineer to 13 and a camo slot hasn't unlocked yet.

_XCR_
_XCR_
1 posts
Peasant

hey my game is taking forever to render ( i waited for like 20 minutes and it still wasn't done i saw on sky9 forums that a lot of people have this problem anybody know why?

martin_honglu
martin_honglu
2 posts
Nomad

strike force heroes 2 can not work

TheSjam
TheSjam
2 posts
Nomad

I need help people. Whenever I go on SFH2, be it Armour Games or Notdoppler, all I can see is grey. I don't know why, but that's just it.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I'm on Google Chrome and it works fine, if a bit laggy when too many things happen at once. (Like packing the match with the maximum number of bots)

TheSjam
TheSjam
2 posts
Nomad

I'm on Safari, Adobe Flash Player 10.3

Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

Yeah Strike Force Heroes, is out and running as you all must know!
However there is manyy glitches and problems with it.
There are so many that have been discovered and many more to be found out but.
I am hoping that the programmers can fix all these and make the gameplay a lot better.
A couple are:
Campaign Mode, Normal on the lv where you have your very first Hold the flag for most points game". It doesn't load any points
Me and my team acquired all of them and instead of 1 point ever sec or so it got stuck on a random number and simply froze.

Also It laggssss reallly bad on Custom games and doesn't matter what I Do it doesn't fix itself. ( This is probably my fault but I have a good computer, and Ik its not the blame here)

The comments section for the game also has many more glitches, that can be looked over.

I hope this can be resolved>
Thank you

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

For me strike force heroes two doesn't even load... :/ I really want play it though... Any help?

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Guys, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe flash player so SFH2 will work.
Also, the game is naturally big in file size and graphics, so expect some lag if you have a weak computer.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

is there any place besides this that we can tell secrets about how to get the in game awards???

09mluton
09mluton
1 posts
Peasant

To get camo's you need to play the slot machine i think but it costs a lot and takes a long time to get all the camo's

Showing 31-45 of 53