ForumsNews and FeedbackScroll over quest suggestion

7 4694
dynaman
dynaman
5 posts
Peasant

This is just a short little suggestion for the convenience of quests. I think it would be a lot more convienient if you can scroll of over a quest to see what you do for it, instead trying to memorize them, not to mention that to see the quests you need to change the page.

• 7 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Not sure what you're suggesting. You can already hover over the quests to see the requirements on the game page, the profile page, and the quest page.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I think he means the quests under the games. You know, the one's that don't show the hover thing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

You can already hover over the quests to see the requirements on the game page

Nope, hovering over them on the game page itself doesn't work, at least not for me. Clicking does nothing either.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The ones under the games have been showing since release in Firefox at least.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The ones under the games have been showing since release in Firefox at least.

Google Chrome and Opera work as well for me.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

This is only for he quests on the gamepages! On other pages hovering works.
I test it with Chrome... works fine, in chrome my solved quests shown as solved, the unsolved are greyed out, but i can hover them and see whats needed.
I test it with IE... dont work, all are greyed out, if i start a game the qusts i solved shown up (now they are not longer greyed out), but hovering over them wont work, equal if i solved it or its greyed out, it wont show me what i have to do.

dynaman
dynaman
5 posts
Peasant

I think you should be able to scroll and see the info on the gamepages instead of opening a new page because I find that really irretating, after all, I usually want to get right to the game not take some time to look at quests.

Showing 1-7 of 7