ForumsNews and Feedback[necro] Armorgames Login

7 11521
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This isn't a major issue, but I feel takes away from the overall presentation of the site.

When a user logins in here: http://armorgames.com/login
it does not redirect to
armorgames.com
it just takes you back to
armorgames.com/login

It's a bit confusing because it almost looks as if you stil haven't logged in. It is also a bit of extra work for the user as they have to click an additional link to go back to the main page..

• 7 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That's been like that for as long as I can remember. I always just use the bar at the top of the page to log-in. It always just reloads the page you're on.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

If you type in your username incorrectly or accidentally type in the wrong password it redirects you to armorgames.com/login where you are then stuck on that page until manually clicking the home page. It would just add a little more polish to the site unless there's a reason it has to be that way.

LivetoDeath10
LivetoDeath10
1 posts
Nomad

Dude's think lol

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Please don't spam on the forums. If you are going to join a conversation make sure to say something that adds to the conversation and isn't ambiguous. Thanks :]

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I think it is that way because, as @xeano321 stated,

It always just reloads the page you're on.

maybe the Login form from armorgames.com/login also works that way, but yes, it is annoying, at least for newcomers and those who are really lazy into looking carefully at the site to actually see if they are logged in. First I thought it's something only from me but it seems I was nt the only one.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I think it should direct you to your profile. Once you log in it should just go to whoever signed in. I do think that it is returning to login so incase you messes up it will reset. If they keep it this way they should have a "now signed in" banner appear like the "updated profile" one.

~~Black~~

force_of_god
force_of_god
3 posts
Jester

thank you so much for putting a way to login cause I was kinda freaking out for a moment there thinking there was no way to do so.

Showing 1-7 of 7