ForumsThe TavernDo you believe secret societies exist?

62 16429
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Do the Illuminati exist?

• 62 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

See, if any of us had proof, like people have been saying, then we could look at it and come to a conclusion about whether your proof is good, or if it's just rumors and gossip. Give us references and information!
I know I said I'd like to believe anything on that other page, but this is a bit crazy-sounding.
But then again, in your defense, I have no proof for what I like to believe in. All I have are some fiction books and a crazy imagination. But I'm not actively trying to get other people to believe in what I read. I don't need proof if i believe it myself.
Since you're trying to convince other people to believe in what you're saying, you need to give us proof.
It all comes back to proof. Proof proof proof.
Proof doesn't sound like a word anymore.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The Illuminati certainly exist. I should know; I'm in charge.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I have a secret society.

Or do I?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Of coarse they exist. There are probably thousands. But they probably arent of the world leaders worshiping the devil.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

or even care.

...So their goal is to spread the devil worshiping according to you. Then you say that we dont even care, which we dont. So they failed?
I mean, first they would have to exist....
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Hang on a minute!
If it's a secret society how do we know about it!?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If it's a secret society how do we know about it!?

Gah..I've asked so many paranoid people-I mean "Conspiracy theorists" that believe in secret societies (Illuminati) how we know of them. Their answer: Because of good people in them that realize what they are doing is wrong and are giving us hints when the Illuminati does something.

My response: Wouldn't they get killed for giving away the Illuminati like that?

The response: Yep..but they are saving many people

The delusion of some people..
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

But if we know about them how are they secret?!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

But if we know about them how are they secret?!

It's a shame I know so much of what they believe

Ahem

"Because we only know they a small amount of stuff they do! There is so much more going on that we have no clue about! And on top of that...most of the general public deny their existence..so technically..they are secret!"
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Before the theatre shootigs happened in colorado, lil wayne made a music video that showed a theatre with the same amount of dead skeletons as the number of people thatdied in the shooting.
Yes, the Illuminati are real, there is an abundant amount of proof.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Check this out: my Dad's Blog.
It is a new blog, but it tells the truth. Also check out the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't say I am just another one of those theorists. There is a lot of truth in it. Go ahead and shun my thoughts, and this post. Read it, I advise you, and don't hide yourself from the truth.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Check this out

This is complete insanity.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Check this out: my Dad's Blog.
It is a new blog, but it tells the truth.

All it does is preach groundless bigotry and leap at unrelated coincidences.

I agree with KentyBK. It's complete insanity.

Read it, I advise you, and don't hide yourself from the truth.

I read it. Nowhere is there any sort of evidence or proof included. The blog was only a rant about random things and vitriol against Jews and any sort of authority. The Vigilant citizen was exactly like every other conspiracy site, insinuating whatever they want to see into everything.

Don't say I am just another one of those theorists.

You are, though.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Don't say I am just another one of those theorists.

I agree with Kasic; you are. You speak about an abundant amount of proof, but all you have are other people's paranoid opinions, and why? Just because you can't simply settle with the fact that artists like to fiddle with people's mind and make jokes. Oh, and because of taking things too literally.

It's the same with all those theories, really; if you believe something to be, you will find a lot of "evidence" satisfying yourself. You are not looking at facts and making a rational conclusion; you are starting from the assumption that they do exist, which makes all your "conclusions" biased and worthless.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Their answer: Because of good people in them that realize what they are doing is wrong and are giving us hints when the Illuminati does something.

Are they even all that good if they don't tell us outright of their existence?

Just to show how easy it is to make a conspiracy theory.
Showing 46-60 of 62