ForumsThe TavernDo you believe secret societies exist?

62 16385
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Do the Illuminati exist?

• 62 Replies
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

honestly i do belive in secret societys but not the illuminati or however you spell it also theirs a funny thing that people joke about that ash ketchum and pikachu are part of the iluminiati because ash started out as ten and years later hes still ten so they say he sold his soul to the devil to live forever but thats fake
buuut i am in a secret society of cats that noone knows about

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I believe there are, because it's just plain ol human nature for people to keep secrets from eachother. I like believing that there are secret societies of people out there, and a lot of them are supposed to be looking after your human race, and that's nice of them. Of course, there are also societies for anarchy and stuff, and that's not as good. See, I just like believing (to a certain extent) a lot of things I read, which is why it seems like half the stuff I say at times is completely impossible.

pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

You guys are too stuck in reality. They do exist. They are a Luciferian group who believes to bring about the New World Order. Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media? Why are there negative things such as drugs and sex being promoted in our videos? Why are there backward messages in music? Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS? It's all about control guys. And doing Satan's bidding. They believe that he is the true creator. I'm not turning this into a religious debate either. It doesnt matter whether you believe in God or not. Regardless, they are out to control the masses. And i agree, they are hiding in the open. But the masses are too influenced by mainstream to know or even care. I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up. I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

They do exist.

ProoooooOOOOOooooooffffFFFFffffffff*cough*fffffffffff.

Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media?

Why are there backward messages in music?

Because of either coincidence or artists who want to have some lols. And because it makes their music more popular.

Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS?

Again, lols/popularity.

Regardless, they are out to control the masses

I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up. I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

Show us said research. Where are your sources? Who wrote them?
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Where are YOUR sources?

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Where are YOUR sources?

For the who knows how many times, the one making the claim needs to prove it. I'm not saying anything, I'm asking how you 'know' that what you're saying is right. If you've done said research and actually have proof, giving it to us should be no problem.
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Nah bro, but you are also saying they aren't. So if they aren't, then there shouldn't be any problem with proof. Other than that, your statement is invalid.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Nah bro, but you are also saying they aren't.

What I am saying has nothing to do with your claim.

If you were claiming rainbow elephants existed and that they flew at an altitude of 500m and were invisible, you would still need to prove that claim even if I claimed that they were in fact pink and had giraffe necks. What I am saying has nothing to do with your claim.

Also, I'm not making a claim to begin with. Saying "Show me proof" is not a claim, nor is taking the neutral stance of "I don't think they exist because I have not seen evidence of them."

Provide proof of your claims.

So if they aren't, then there shouldn't be any problem with proof.

My &quotroof" in this instance is that I have no evidence for them. Provide me with some and I will view it and come to a conclusion.

Other than that, your statement is invalid.

You have no concept of logic, do you?
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

I would provide proof, but you would probably call it spam,
And you too should provide proof. An Even Steven.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Not if you told me why said article was linked, or it was self evident.

I and others have said this many times. We are not making the claim that the Illuminati exist. Saying that we have no evidence is not making a claim. You are the one saying the Illuminati exist AND that you have done research which proves that. Link the evidence which you already said you have or please kindly shut up.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

*ehm ehm*

If you believe something doesn't exist, the lack of proof is evidence in this case.

What you should be doing is offering some proof (You've already named several things already). You will then ask for Kasic to examine the proof and explain if he thinks it is valid or not. However, make sure the proof is presented in order and is very exact. Don't say, "Subliminal messages in songs". Say, "Subliminal messages about the illuminati in (Insert song here) at 3:45 on the song".

He will then say "It is not valid because of _________". You will then argue over if the proof is real or not. Eventually it ends with no one changing opinion and a bad opinion of each other.

The end.
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

You are right about that, but what is your side?

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

You are right about that, but what is your side?

Doesn't matter what our side is. You're the one making the claim, show proof for your claim. You already said you have proof. I'll just keep repeating myself until you decide to stop being childish.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

You guys are too stuck in reality.

A wonder you even know the word reality, though I doubt you know what it means.

They do exist.

They existed, nothing serious shows they still do.

They are a Luciferian group who believes to bring about the New World Order.

Rumors, gossip, paranoid accusations, American people freaking out about their freedom. I challenge you to show me how you know this all. In the meantime, check out my links further back.

Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media?

Chemicals in the water? Industries, idiots, suncream, medics, etc. etc. Which is mentioned by several media I know.

Why are there negative things such as drugs and sex being promoted in our videos?

Those are both very human things; just because you never encountered any of it in your little secluded world, doesn't mean most people have the same experience. And I really don't see how sex is a bad thing in general..

Why are there backward messages in music? Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS?

Artists have a sense of humor, too, ya know -.-

It's all about control guys. And doing Satan's bidding. They believe that he is the true creator. I'm not turning this into a religious debate either. It doesnt matter whether you believe in God or not. Regardless, they are out to control the masses. And i agree, they are hiding in the open. But the masses are too influenced by mainstream to know or even care. I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up.

Says the one who apparently knows so many claimed facts about that super-hyper-secretive secret society. Makes absolutely perfect sense. Eh-yup.

I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

K then. Convince me. Show me the results of your research pwetty pwease.

Nah bro, but you are also saying they aren't. So if they aren't, then there shouldn't be any problem with proof. Other than that, your statement is invalid.

Doesn't make yours valid either though.

No, not if it is consistent.And if it isn't, why clal it proof? But that's not up to you to decide. Show it anyway, what's the trouble?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

No, not if it is consistent.And if it isn't, why clal it proof? But that's not up to you to decide. Show it anyway, what's the trouble?

The trouble is he has no proof and is avoiding the subject.
Showing 31-45 of 62