ForumsQuestsQuest list issues

3 6475
Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

Sinjid: the red teardrop (Mad Blood) quest is listed twice in the main AG quest list. The quest shown when the game is loaded which has a "blue shaded hooded person" isn't on the main AG list. I think maybe one of the two Mad Blood's is supposed to be this quest.

Also, I believe there may be some issues with Windows 8 and/or IE 10.x.

Since I got my new computer with this setup, I do not see the little quest completed icons while playing any games. Also, the completed icons take days to show up in my profile. I've seen this many times.

There are other things too. For instance, I've done the Help the Hero 3 Minute Challenge quest twice (over 200 seconds) and it's never shown up in my profile.

In addition, I don't see quest description pop-ups on any game windows when I load a game (from the icons below the loaded game). I do see the description pop-ups in the main AG list and in my profile. This is why I don't know the name or details of the "blue shaded hooded person" quest for Sinjid (mentioned above).

Anyone else seen this sort of thing? I've asked others to look at my profile etc... and they see it as I do. For instance, quests I just did do not show up immediately, but without me playing the game for days, do show up at some point.

• 3 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Post in the [Quests] Bug / Glitch Report thread.

I will check the quests pageas well. Click on the link to check again if you want.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm . . . Unstoppable Force is listed two times, too, quite weird, but you should contact Ferret about this, on his profile or you can e-mail him at Ferret@Armorgames.com.

Vongoethe
Vongoethe
33 posts
Jester

I have talked with Ferret about this on AIM (regarding the problems I'm having). He verified that I had completed some quests that didn't show in my profile. He is the one that suggested that it might be IE 10.x and/or Windows 8 issues. I'm not sure if the techie types at AG are aware of this, so I posted here. I'll post as winmaster1 suggested, in the other thread.

Showing 1-3 of 3