ForumsSupport Forum[Acknowledged] Only half of profile is visible.

45 11998
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

This question was asked (and answered) recently, but instead of an answer, Ferret just fixed the problem and locked the thread. Soooo I've got the same weird problem. I can only see my "About" section and nothing past. Also the tabs at the top right disappear (my name and My Games) when I check it. I tried logging off, changing the About section (I added a ? to another ?), but it's still not working.

• 45 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Something interesting to add to this glitch. Right now pages 3,4, and 7 of my profile are experiencing the "half-of-a-page" glitch. All the other pages are fine.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

I agree i have the same problem too, I thought i was banned or something. I don't know if its the cookies that causes the problem even if i clear out my recent history from the beggining of time. its still the same, And its official, our browsers are fine but our acc. aren't

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Did any of you possibly earn a Quest right before the problem manifested itself? =)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Did any of you possibly earn a Quest right before the problem manifested itself? =)

I think that's how the glitch came about the first time for me.
Yesterday, only pages 3, 4, and 7 produced the glitch on my profile.
Today, everything is working fine! :]
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I only have legacy Quests and I haven't ever experienced it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have the glitch now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ Reton8 : That is what I wanted to try and establish... I need to know if my thought of the bug being related to achieving Quests is confirmed. I just checked your profile and it is showing up completely, BUT... I can't look at any of the other pages of your Quests overview section. All of the numbered pages are rendering the first page.

What is all the more strange (and painful for me personally, because I still didn't receive it after 3 successful attempts) is the fact that your last achieved Quest is the "Kazuro - A New Beginning" Quest. I will relay all the information to the staff and see whether this might all be tied together or not.

Thanx for pointing it out. =)

@ Salvidian : The bug seems to be related to the gaming Quests, not the Legacy ones, so you won't experience it probably. Still would like to see you earn some... don't you ever game on this website? Would be fun to beat one of your scores... =P

@ R2D2199 : Sit tight R2... it should/will go away within a few hours. I haven't heard anyone experiencing the profile bug for longer than that. With the exception of a single user that has experienced the bug 3 times already.

To reassure everyone: This bug is known to the staff and being looked at as we speak. The bug should normally go away within a few hours and you should be able to perform normal activity on the website, except for seeing the Quests and Messenger section of your profile. Once the bug is fixed it will be posted in this thread by an admin. Keep the faith all ye knights! =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Why is the glitch mostly attracted to Matt and no one else?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@ Salvidian : The bug seems to be related to the gaming Quests, not the Legacy ones, so you won't experience it probably. Still would like to see you earn some... don't you ever game on this website? Would be fun to beat one of your scores... =P

I don't have time to sit down at home and play a game for a few hours straight. I only go on AG with my phone, which doesn't have a flash-supporting browser. I'll get to the Quests eventually. Sit tight! :P
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So it appears that this has been fixed by magical unicorns, let me know if anybody still sees this issue.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Yay boppins! Nice work! =)

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Ahem. Still not showing for me. D:

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Your profile seems fine to me Nerdsoft, could have been cached? Post again if it comes back.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

>.>

Showing 31-44 of 45