ForumsForum Games[RP]ǤÑ�αиâ�� Î"cαâ...

66 19650
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

There was once a special private school protected by an invisible barrier. It is said that only those who were wealthy or descendants of a royal family . Though some people chose to defy that law.

Please note that this is a semi literate role play meaning you cannot type one or two liners.

So in an alterate universe around 2065 in a city called Genera, a man built an anti-gravity field tower. This tower was used to manipulate gravity to make things around it float up into the sky or plummit strait into the ground. 15 years later, a young woman was facinated by the tower. She wanted to know more and what it can do. She did some reaserch and came up with an idea. To build a school up in the sky.With the inspiration of the anti-gravity tower, she made an island that defies gravity floating in the sky. Not falling and held in place by some chains. That was when the school was built. It was named The En Academy. And the woman became the headmistress and founder of it.

The woman then wanted to build more. Like a giant park with fields of flowers and a bigger fountain in the lobby of the school. But she couldn't afford to buy anymore. She places a notice Only students of royal blood will recieve free admission to the En Academy. Those who are not must pay a fee of $7500 every year. Plus a fee of $50 for a plane ride and $300 for school supplies and uniforms Many people throught she was taking it too far, or so the commoners thought. These everyday people who dreamed of flying up to see the school have their dreams crushed. But a few rule breakers snuck their names into the attendance for free access.

Of course, these people are close to poor and their parents are too busy making money to support the family to realize it. This is where the story begins.

[/b]Rules[/b]

We hate them, but we can't just ignore them either!

~No spamming or trolling.
~No mary sues/gary stus
~No one/two liners, if you have writers block, please describe the character's actions(ie, looking at something, listening to something etc)
~Please be active at least twice a week and notify me if you are going on vacation
~If you read this, put "I'm more than weathly" on top of you character sheet
~no flooding
~No love at first sight or those kind of quick romances.
~For the love of god BE REALISTIC!
~Use proper grammer and spelling
~If anything r18+rated happens, take it to your messages or time skip.
~Romance is allowed but PLEASE only hugs and kisses!
~Discard rule 5
~If you've read this far, put "I'm here to learn" on your character sheet
~No cursing unless you censor the entire word
~No throwing insults at eachother and play fair
~Have fun

• 66 Replies
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

http://i.imgur.com/f7HwgAh.jpg
Thoughts: I didn't think the school would be this big.

Upon entering the school, Sakura knew that finding the auditorium wouldn't be an easy task. Instead of looking for help, she went off in a random direction in hopes to find it herself. But soon enough, she knew she was lost and pulled out her phone to pass time. Focused on texting her friends, she continued to walk through the hallways.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/martin_hernandez4/images_zps1923db17.jpg
Thoughts: I hope they will let me keep my horse

As Halt moved through the hallways, he made a mental map of every hallway and every door. He already knew where the auditorium was, but he liked knowing where everything was, so he took some time to map the school. He made sure to leave his bow hidden in his room. He felt up his shirt to make sure his knife was still there, then he saw two girls and he quickly decided he would head to the auditorium, he didn't want to get into any conversations, he knew they were lost just like the few other people he had seen.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Thoughts: Well at least I'm not the only one lost.
Wearing: A pair of blue jeans, a red wolf tee-shirt, white socks that are work cut, red and black sneakers, and a necklace with a wooden howling wolf and dragon on it.

"I have a pretty good memory so I can lead you back to the entrance and by the way my name's Storm." Storm said and turned to lead the other student back to the entrance. Then she spotted another student that seamed to know where he was going. "On second thought I think I see someone who knows where he is going so maybe we can follow him to the auditorium." She said and then followed then student that she had just caught a glimpse of.

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

(OOC: I separate character with hashtags, is that okay? And sorry I couldn't be here, my mom's farm doesn't have wifi.)

#Ryan Swift
Thought: Oh Shnatz, I'm late!!

Ryan stands nervously in the entrance, looking for any staff or maps or other people. She's wearing baggy jeans, an Iron Maiden T-shirt, and a grey hoodie. Her iPod headphones are dangling out of her shirt and she's wearing a back-pack with a few of her vinyl records. A strange grey plastic thing is wrapped around her forearm, and she's wearing a Rolex.

#Thalia Orikson

Thoughts: I should be going to the auditorium- nah.

She has her bleach-blond hair tied back, and a T-shirt that accents her bright green eyes. Her jeans are skin-tight, and dark blue. She's been wandering aimlessly for the last half hour looking for a hotspot for her phone, with no such luck. She wishes she could have her normal hair colour, but she's afraid it will be too much of a giveaway. She's not really looking for the auditorium instead she's just hoping to find it randomly. Se hasn't had any luck so far.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

(OOC: I separate character with hashtags, is that okay? And sorry I couldn't be here, my mom's farm doesn't have wifi.)

Anything's fine so long as we can identify the character. And ironically enough, my wifi modem just broke down on me and I couldn't be online for 2.5 days.

@Gamermartin OK I'm completly fine with your character application and all but maybe it would be OK to modernize your character. I mean, the school is in the SKY so I wonder how someone can get up there by horse. And the security pretty thick so nobody can pass without any sharp weapon longer than a fore arm being confiscated.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:This girl's pretty nice. I only wish everyone else is kind enough.

"I'm Naomi Standford" . Considering how she used that alias several times in the beginning, she seemed to have gotten used to that name. As if it was her second name or nickname. She turns her head to the other person the girl spots. "Umm, do you think it's OK to just follow? We could be accused of stalking. Not everyone is as nice as you are you know?" But she didn't want to get lost either, especially when she's alone so she followed as well.

(if students aren't at the auditorium by tomorrow, I'll send an npc teacher to drag 'em all there. Because we can't waste too much time, we'll need to progress faster to make up for the lost time)
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Thoughts: Glad I made it on time

While pacing down the halls Sakura noticed a pattern in which the students were going. Knowing this, she followed to see if it was the way to the Auditorium, and sure enough it was. When she entered the auditorium she looked for an empty seat. Looking around she murmured to herself "No not that back, or the front".
Then she noticed a spot on the side column and middle row, perfect she thought and quickly walked down the aisle into her seat where she waited for the assembly.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

TIMESKIP! Everyone should be down at the assembly by now. (even kids who refuse to go will have to deal with the npcs).

MiniMeatwad
MiniMeatwad
80 posts
Nomad

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

#Ryan Swift
Thought: Oh God Why Are There So Many People!?

Ryan sits at the back in the corner as far from everyone else as is possible. Her music is nice and loud, and her hood is up. She tries to be as blended as possible. She hugs her knees against her chest and puts her head down.

#Thalia Orikson

Status: Playing games while waiting for the assembly to start
Thoughts: How much longer do I have to wait for this to start?

She finds a seat beside someone random, and waits for the assembly to start. She casually hums to herself and takes out phone again. She starts to play a game in the downtime.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Thoughts: Interesting looking character

Sakura was getting bored waiting in the Auditorium with nothing happening, and was growing more and more impatient. She started fiddling with her blue tie remembering good times she had with her old friends, wishing they were there. She shifted in her seat and felt the soft material of the chair on the bottom of her thigh, she did not realize how comfortable the seats were.

Pleased with where she was sitting, she crossed her legs and pulled out her phone to check the time. Before seeing what time it was, her attention was pulled away by a boy who sat beside her. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she watched as he unfolded the edges of his collar. He must be nervous she thought to herself, which lead her to turn towards him to say "Hey" trying to catch his attention, then following up with "Pretty big school huh?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Thoughts: My new friend had a point but my idea got us here.
Wearing: A pair of blue jeans, a red wolf tee-shirt, white socks that are work cut, red and black sneakers, and a necklace with a wooden howling wolf and dragon on it.

After following an unknown student for a bit, I glad to see the doors to the auditorium. I look back long enough to see if Naomi was able to keep up. After spotting her I let her catch up so that I can credit her for the point she had. I then try to find a seat in the front.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

(We should get this first part over as soon as we can)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:If you want to follow someone, AT LEAST FIND A SHORTER PERSON!

From the looking at the girl, she seemed like she was just going to follow regardless of what words are thrown at her. Even if it hit her with a freaking train! But it wasn't the stalking she was concerned about but how the guy looked tall and scary. When she caught up to Storm after chasing her around(and making a wong turn once or twice) and made it to the assembly, she giggled a little. All that mattered now was that nobody got caught.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Thoughts: I don't like crowded spaces, I like that this back corner was free though
How about his bow can shrink if he presses a button on it and when it shrinks, he attaches it to the back of his tooth (same with other weapons he has). I can't do a thing about the horse, so bye horse. Is this allowed???

As Halt looked around, he realized that this school had more kids than he thought. He knew that it was a special school, but he didn't think that this many people would have the money to enroll. At least they didn't have uniform yet, his cloak was something comfortable to him. "I wonder what was with those girls who followed me" he thought. "One seemed nervous and the other was not human, I will have to examine them the next time I see them, they could be spies for my brother" he thought. "I wonder when this assembly will start".

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I have a question, do you still have room in this game or not? If so I'd like to join, also, do you have to have a anime photo for you looks or not?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

[Just giving this thing a bump so that it won't be hard to find.]

Showing 46-60 of 66