ForumsGamesSo Is the game done? (Sinjid)

6 3760
jimboextreme
jimboextreme
7 posts
Nomad

Just killed kazuro and talked to the old king. Other than collecting items and junk what else is there to do? I was hoping for a little video or something. I am done the game right? Or no?

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You can do side missions. Talk to people in the villages and some of them will ask you to do things.

jimboextreme
jimboextreme
7 posts
Nomad

I did all of those to get items to kill bosses I think lol. I got wine, a doll, invisibility potion to sneak by guards, poison sample, scroll, spices, found hidden area in white forest (is there any more?), ghost mushroom, and I wall jumped to get to the secret shop, I walljumped + dash to get the boots of discovery. Did I miss anything? I talked to everyone and did every side quest i think

holyshizowned
holyshizowned
1 posts
Peasant

I was wondering how you and where you got the invisibility potion? Is it from a vendor?

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

You can actually perform invisiblity in 7 seconds in Assasins class ofcourse. And as for the topic, yeah its done and i think sinjid's fater is neither unknown OR all answers will be revealed if we purchase premium content for 5$.

Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

As far as I know, the game is done for now. As for the invisibility, you can either:

A) Buy Shadow Potions from the Dutch trader at the Emerald Temple.

B) Get an Assassin, select the Invisibility Ultimate from the Smoke Bomb line.

Sinjid's father, we saw him in the previous game's intro. We even saw him chatting with Fujin before he goes off to his last fight, presumably.

scuba1019
scuba1019
1 posts
Farmer

where is the scroll at?
where were those guard at too, the ones you need invisibility to pass?

Showing 1-6 of 6