ForumsForum GamesDungeon RPG

11 2663
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I made this one quite a while back, so might as well redo it better, D&D style.

Name:
Class: (Mage, Rogue, or Warrior)
Bio:
Weapon:
Damage:
Armor: None
Inventory: None
Skills:

Classes: Classes are Mage, Warrior, and Rogue.

Mage: Mage starts off with Staff (1d4) and skill Magic Blast (1d8+1W, ranged).

Warrior: Warrior starts off with Longsword(1d8) and skill Slash(1W, attacks those next to you).

Rogue: Rogue starts off with Dagger(1d4) and skill Backstab(1W, 2W+1d6 used from behind)

• 11 Replies
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Seems pretty nice. I'll join

Name: Parsas Reghan
Class: Warrior
Bio: Second son of a smith. Because he wasn't the heir, he joinded the military. After he came back, his village was destroyed. Now he seeks revenge
Weapon: Longsword
Damage: 1d8
Skills: Slash

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Bio: Second son of a smith. Because he wasn't the heir, he joined the military. After he came back, his village was destroyed. Now he seeks revenge.
Skills: Slash (1W, attacks those next to you)

We'll need a few more people.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Class: Rogue
Bio: Storm's parents were killed by some bandits when she was a babe. She wasn't killed because the bandits figured that she would die before anyone found the wrecked carriage. Sometime after the bandits left a back of wolves showed up and their alpha took Storm in. The pack raised her until she was about five when she infiltrated the bandit group that killed her parents. She was ten when she saw her chance to kill the bandit leader and get the others arrested and she did so. She then went back to living with the wolves and stayed there until she was full grown. Now that she is full grown she is trying to find a way to earn enough money to own the land that her pack lives on instead of it belonging to some king or noble who will have the forest on it cut down and the animals hunted or scattered to the winds.
Weapon: Dagger
Damage: 1d4
Skills: Backstab(1W, 2W+1d6 used from behind)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

One more person is needed.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

it could help to announce your rpg on the announcement board

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name:Bodin
Bio: Was solder his whole life but one day he decided that he dont want to fight anymore for other people causes so he and small group of man rebeled and deserted army they pillaged and robbing villages,caravans etc. across kingdom for years until one day they where caughted in ambush his whole company was killed only he managed to escape
Skills: Slash

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Bio: Second son of a smith. Because he wasn't the heir, he joined the military. After he came back, his village was destroyed. Now he seeks revenge.

Bio: Was solder his whole life but one day he decided that he dont want to fight anymore for other people causes so he and small group of man rebeled and deserted army they pillaged and robbing villages,caravans etc. across kingdom for years until one day they where caughted in ambush his whole company was killed only he managed to escape

Bio: Storm's parents were killed by some bandits when she was a babe. She wasn't killed because the bandits figured that she would die before anyone found the wrecked carriage. Sometime after the bandits left a back of wolves showed up and their alpha took Storm in. The pack raised her until she was about five when she infiltrated the bandit group that killed her parents. She was ten when she saw her chance to kill the bandit leader and get the others arrested and she did so. She then went back to living with the wolves and stayed there until she was full grown. Now that she is full grown she is trying to find a way to earn enough money to own the land that her pack lives on instead of it belonging to some king or noble who will have the forest on it cut down and the animals hunted or scattered to the winds.

You all wake up on a hard, rough surface. You remember little from the day before. It had something to do with being captured by the daestrums.
As you look around, you see many people stripped bare with their hands bound together in a ship. As you try to move your hands, you notice they're stuck together as well You hear a gravelly voice. You turn to see a frail man whom looks like he was beaten thoroughly again and again,
"You finally woke up. Been lonely talking to myself. Yer don't seem like a criminel bunch. Ye must've done something wrong, else ye wouldn't be here. Ain't look like the criminal type, that's fer sure," He pauses as he looks at the sky. "They're shipping us all off at somewhere. Heard it's called Sclaua or something."

What do you do?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

i look for something sharp to cut my shackles. if i don't find anything i try to loosen them with sheer force/wiggling.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I'm waiting for the others to post.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

For now i do nothing just wait to see what is happening next

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bio: Storm's parents were killed by some bandits when she was a babe. She wasn't killed because the bandits figured that she would die before anyone found the wrecked carriage. Sometime after the bandits left a pack of wolves showed up and their alpha took Storm in. The pack raised her until she was about five when she infiltrated the bandit group that killed her parents. She was ten when she saw her chance to kill the bandit leader and get the others arrested and she did so. She then went back to living with the wolves and stayed there until she was full grown. Now that she is full grown she is trying to find a way to earn enough money to own the land that her pack lives on instead of it belonging to some king or noble who will have the forest on it cut down and the animals hunted or scattered to the winds.

I look around to get my bearings.

Showing 1-11 of 11