ForumsWEPRsuicide

72 26992
Lanod
Lanod
28 posts
Nomad

i just read a story in the paper about a boy who killed himself and it was pretty sad. just wondering if other people have encountered suicide in their lives

• 72 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

poor people who commit suicide

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

MAY CONTAIN OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

A horrible scene was laid out in front of me.Blood was sprayed across the wall ruining several family pictures each with him in it.I looked at the gun in his hand. "It was his wasn't it........" I waited as if he respond but he was dead I was sure of it when kyle pulled the trigger something always died."You selfish *******!..........HOW COULD YOU......HOW!.......... DO YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE WANTED THIS!" Tears rolled down my face and I fell to my knees under the wait of my sorrow.Although I was shocked I can't say this wasn't unexpected.Kyle was a vet he served two tours in Vietnam and came back worse each time.My younger brother Alex got drafted and Kyle promised to protect him.I still remember when Kyle stepped off of a grey hound bus and dropped to the ground in tears. "I'm sorry momma he said. It was those **** gooks I couldn't stop em I tried.I tried so hard......" Kyle died in Vietnam I don't know what came back but it wasn't Kyle.
This story is my little addition to this I don't know much about suicide but it is indeed a strange thing.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Sorry I made a few mistakes in that this the fixed story.

A horrible scene was laid out in front of me.Blood was sprayed across the wall ruining several family pictures each one with him in it.I looked at the gun in his hand. "It was his wasn't it........" I waited as if he would respond but he was dead I was sure of it.When kyle pulled the trigger something always died."You selfish *******!..........HOW COULD YOU......HOW!.......... DO YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE WANTED THIS!" Tears rolled down my face and I fell to my knees under the wait of my sorrow.Although I was shocked I can't say this wasn't unexpected.Kyle was a vet he served two tours in Vietnam and came back worse each time.My younger brother Alex got drafted and Kyle promised to protect him.I still remember when Kyle stepped off of a grey hound bus and dropped to the ground in tears. "I'm sorry momma" He said. "It was those **** gooks I couldn't stop em I tried.I tried so hard......" Kyle died in Vietnam I don't know what came back but it wasn't Kyle.

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

suicide is just another way out of the hardships in life. No one should ever end their lives...

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

suicide is just another way out of the hardships in life.

there might be hard times, but those are always only temporary
SonOfVader
SonOfVader
110 posts
Blacksmith

there might be hard times, but those are always only temporary

That's not strictly true. In many parts of the world people's entire existence is a constant and painful struggle for self-sustenance. In many cases it doesn't get better; and they die in poverty, of excruciating illness or as a result of violence.

You cannot judge someone else for ending their own life; because you have not experienced what they have experienced. You may have done the exact same thing in their place. It's their choice to make, not yours.

I say this as someone who has seriously considered ending their own life. It was during a time when I was constantly depressed. Obviously, I didn't do it and I'm glad I didn't. I try to live every day to the full and to work hard at getting what I want from life.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

That's not strictly true. In many parts of the world people's entire existence is a constant and painful struggle for self-sustenance. In many cases it doesn't get better; and they die in poverty, of excruciating illness or as a result of violence.

i know. tbh, i wasn't really thinking. it just sounded good.
it applies more to the western world where depressions and such are most often not forever. but not everyone makes it past their time of unhappiness.

i dont know if the rest was also mend to me or that it was mend to the general.
if it was to me then we dont have to go on about it. ive been in the same situation for about 10 year. but found happiness in my work. and thats what i live for now mostly.
SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

One funny thing about suicide is we whine and cry if someone commits it, but it is taking a life, your own. Isn't murder banned or something?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Suicide is a crime in some countries yes.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

Suicide is a crime in some countries yes.
I know how to punish them! Lock their bodies up!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's mostly those that try but fail, that get punished.

bombslayer123
bombslayer123
14 posts
Jester

I almost committed suicide once,it was the feeling of neglect and my attention-seeking attitude when I was young that got me :/ ,I was very pessimistic,spoiled, and depressed when I was close to really stabbing myself with a knife I tried and looked at bright side of things and it worked now I can't stop smiling ._. and it creeps people out sometimes XD.

The primary and usual reasons why people are pushed to such horrid acts is because of misery,attention,and or selfishness.

Showing 61-72 of 72