Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted May 7, '13 at 7:39am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

ame : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : Broken dart shuttler, 11 darts.

I try to sell the chunk to the shop-keeper, keeping an eye on 3V1I.

 

Posted May 7, '13 at 9:14am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(aye, glad boy, I made A mistake in thinking you just meant to turn it on, ...did I not? actually i'm confused now -.-)

 

Posted May 7, '13 at 2:38pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

let me explain... I said I would hide and then if they came into the room, I would turn on the chainsaw. you then had my robot turn on the chainsaw when they weren't entering the room and I think now they are entering the room because I turned on the chainsaw. so... how about my robot just had a slight malfunction, but now I'm ok?

 

Posted May 8, '13 at 9:27am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(sounds very reasonable, must apologize for recent no-appearance as well, i've had a few IRL confusions and so forth. I am really sorry if this reply is incorrect...

 

Posted May 8, '13 at 9:33am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(ugh! the post got totally cut off below..and i've momments left -.-)

 

Posted May 8, '13 at 12:17pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

If irl is stressful right now you can always take a break from this forum game. (as long as it doesn't die, because this is one of my favorite forum games.)

 

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:24am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

I might, If it gets worse, which would be a real shame. But for now, I intend to continue...


Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 97/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

Trax watches you menacingly. The others have a sort of 'not again' stance, not having facial expression. As if you were be the tenth robot Trax had decided to kill. Both 3V1L and Iris step back.


Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : Broken dart shuttler, 11 darts.

You end up 6 metal bits richer. The Shop keeper goes over seemingly having forgotten your presence and opens a large bronze vault-cupboard, you briefly see several inactive Puzzle-Bots, motionless in hangers, all very polished. 3V1l goes out of sight.

 

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:33am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 97/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

Is the chainsaw supposed to be in my inv?

I guess I'll have my trident ready... and chainsaw turned on. If he comes at me to attack I'll stab him with the trident, and If he gets close enough I'll slice him with the chainsaw.

 

Posted May 9, '13 at 9:39am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

The next moment happened very quickly, It seemed, the robot had the extra speed ability, there was a clash as your yet charged trident got stuck in between Trax's two left shoulders, Pnuema spilled from a torn pipe, In the next collision you feel something pressing against you, your sight falls against the ground with a crass, something begins to saw your side, then...the movement stops, You find yourself facing the severed head of Trax, you quickly but slightly weakly bring the chainsaw away from your torso, ending the script as quickly as you can.
Pnuema Diagnostics flashed red.
36% Capacity.
Iris and 3V1L goggle at you, at least, as much as can be said for a light eyed Puzzle-Bot.

 

Posted May 9, '13 at 2:15pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Just a quick recap.

[quote=Talonwood]Looking into the green room, you step inside the door and find the ground it littered with shiny black pebbles. A monolith in the middle of the room had a green sphere balanced on the tip. The sphere was a Type-2 key.[/quote]
[quote=BlazingZelda]I'll examine the pebbles, if they appear safe I'll pick one up and throw it at the sphere.[/quote]
[quote=Talonwood]The green orb shivers and the pebble bounces off,[/quote]
[quote=BlazingZelda]Does it appear that this snake had venom?
[/quote]
[quote=Talonwood]The snake seems venomous, although small metal cubes near the chain saws in the snakes mouth seems suspicious, although you can't seem to be able to get them open or detach them.[/quote]

"Friend or foe?" I say to the two puzzle bots.

If they confirm themselves friendly I'll throw my trident at the green orb, and try to knock it off of it's resting place.

If they seems to be unfriendly, I'll eat as much of trax's corpse as I can before readying my trident.

 
Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!