BlazingZelda

884 posts

Should the chainsaw be in my inventory?

Posted May 14, '13 at 7:50pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

I read the sign post.
Also, do I need a quiver of darts or what?

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:44am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 6
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totalling...)

"So-" Said 3V1L. "Whats through there?" he Asked, glancing at Iris, you and the key that was beneath the green orb.

HP ; 100/100

I assumed you put the darts in a slot in your arm (and don't worry, nothing that could fit in your arms in the maze could unbalance.) The signpost has information on flora an fauna, the following is notable :
-

Pitchian Uked Vase (Latin Name : Droseracae Pyropus)

The Uked Vase or Bronze-Trap is had a deep carrot-like root that goes about 8 feet into the earth and branching of with hundreds of hairs, on the surface It is only 3 pigment-less (thusly appearing like clouded glass or a jellyfish) abrasive tongue like leaves covered in minute metal scouring hairs. The Uked Vase is a Pyropavore, Its diet being bronze automations, Bio-forged from the strand of DNA form a Venus Flytrap in at Silvered Maze Industries. Etc.

Devorare (Latin Name : Canidae Naemelis)

The Devorare is the second ever made Lad-born (genetically created) animal. It has been described as a wolf with the limbs of a gorilla, its fur is that of a black panthers, sleek as the Devorare clean themselves in a manner similar to that of a felines. Devorare tend to kill first then discover if the prey is edible. It is a little known fact that a Lo-Mundr's brain is actually an interfaced segment of Devorare brain, that is mostly the fight/flight part.

If you are a Puzzle-Bot (Or human, World forbid.) Then I wish you luck in escaping.

- Alous the Pictomancer

-

You hear a rustling behind you. (I'm assuming you went to the signpost, it being to far to read from distance.)

Posted May 15, '13 at 10:33am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totalling...)

I'll eat the bronze cylinders and ask "where?"

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:14am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

"That hatch." 3V1L was within arm's length of the third end key.

(going to take a break tomorrow, probably, perhaps the day after that actually, not sure, sry have to go, haste...)

Posted May 18, '13 at 7:53am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(okay, I'm back)

Posted May 19, '13 at 10:36am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

( I ate the cylinders from iris)( didn't I already grab the third key?)(What does "bit totaling..." mean?)

"A room with lot's of sharp things," I reply, "you can look for yourself."

Posted May 21, '13 at 9:26pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Bump

Posted May 22, '13 at 8:51pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(I'm really sorry about my absence >.< , my internet credit ran out, I recharged it and posted 'okay i'm back', then, it ran out not long after, )

HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...meaning, i've yet to decide the total price of your invent, the chainsaw is abit tricky, not originally planned to be an item.)

You eat the cylinder, it seems to be filled with bronze repair nanobots, that seem to aid your own internal reconstruction mechanisms.
3V1L walked towards the hatch, his stance curious,

Unknown to the puzzle-bots there was am uproar in the human world, inexplicably, AI had become pure Intelligence. the stimuli of Bronze Labyrinth seemed to have done something to the altered servant robot designs.

He checked opened the hatch and was promptly knocked back as a puzzle bot holding a white sphere ran into the room.

Human rights for puzzle-bots. Argued Icarus Incorporated. It would be some time before the law suits ended, but many believed it wrong to leave sentience in what was essentially a slaughter house.

Posted May 22, '13 at 9:57pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 100/100

I load the dart-shuttler and turn.
By the way, what happened to the broken dart gun is it still mine or did the shop-keeper claim it?

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!