Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted May 27, '13 at 4:20am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 82/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

Assuming I dropped the dart-shuttler, i attempt to tazer the animal.

Posted May 27, '13 at 8:54am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 6
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

"I suppose I could water-proof three or four bots with this, 90 metal bits each though." The robot said as if reading your AI.

HP ; 82/100

There is a whimpering, and the beast shudders of you convulsing on the ground beside you, but already recoverying. You are among the first robots to feel the thrill of battle.

Posted May 27, '13 at 11:36am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

(How come eazilrym get's to have emotions before me??? just kidding. great game )
"ok, do you have something I could draw on and something to draw with?"

Posted May 28, '13 at 6:19am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(Your next Gladboy/Zelda, If your battle with Trax had been a while later you would already be consider among that number, plus, I think, the puzzle-bots learning AI gains emotions far faster in the presence of actual living lifeforms, That said, I just decided something interesting.And am considering another, this concept I will propose since It will shape the maze somewhat, I ask Eazilrym also, if the puzzle-bots are becoming sentient, should the maze's automation itself become sentient? and, Malevolent, being programmed to destroy anyone trying to finish the maze, thought, at the moment, following rules, such as not releasing every 'monster'-bot in that in that arena, and not giving the L0-mundr swarms access to the mazes Puzzle-Bot tracking system. I'd say its a vote for all the current participants. That is just two... )

HP ; 50/100

"Draw!?" The shop keeper says, voice briefly...human. "How do you?" The shop keeper paused, then, went and fetched a note pad and black tipped piece of mostly red painted wood. "Be careful." The shop keeper said in wonderment.

Posted May 28, '13 at 10:12am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

That is just two...
If you want, I can try to get you more players.

HP ; 50/100

I will attempt to draw a map of the parts of the maze that I have gone through.

Posted May 28, '13 at 10:16am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

If the maze actively tries to stop us, the game will become more survival focused. If the maze does not actively try to kill us, then it becomes more of a competition between the player robots. Since there are only two player robots I vote for having the maze try to kill us.

Posted May 28, '13 at 9:47pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(Okay, Ill go try get a cropped copy of my map, It's not quite to scale. Will have to edit.

Must say I'm surprised by your offer to get other players, must Say I'm tempted to take you up on that offer, Though I'm wondering If I could handle an RPG with more players.)

Posted May 29, '13 at 9:29am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

(Don't worry, I'll recruit players in the most annoying ways possible ;D)

Posted May 29, '13 at 10:01pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 82/100

I'd consider shooting the beast again but I have doubts
on the effectiveness of these darts.
How large are they, could I use one as a small knife?

Posted May 30, '13 at 9:01am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

[URL=http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Talonwood/media/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif.html][IMG]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif[/IMG][/URL][url=[URL=http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Talonwood/media/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif.html][IMG]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif[/IMG][/URL]]

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!