ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted May 30, '13 at 9:02am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(curses...)

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif

[url=http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Gladmap_zps1517f44e.gif]

Posted May 30, '13 at 9:25am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Thank you for making the map.
So why all the one's and zero's?

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

I will thank the shop owner and ask him if I can keep the note pad and the black tipped piece of mostly red painted wood.

Posted May 30, '13 at 3:01pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

Name: JE-42
Styling: Imagine R2-D2 but the white parts are green.
Ability 1: Water Proof
Ability 2: Key-Type-1
HP; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted

Posted May 31, '13 at 8:21am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 82/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

The bolts are about the size of needles, thought thicker and made from acutus alloy, Fletch with 2 small plastic fins. The tip is sightly rifled. Could small-gun-calibre damage if forced in with every so slightly inhuman strength.

(I have to note Chess, that the Puzzle-Bot characters you can play as are all humanoids, perhaps you Je-42 could have something different from the usual blue eyes, the head resembling R2, but otherwise, I could not accept this bio without greatly changing the RP. In short, all played puzzle-bots have to be human.)

HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

(Some code, not entirely sure actually hehe.)

The shop keeper nods its head, then realizing you aren't likely programmed to understand says 'yes' quietly. Iris gives the shop keeper a strange look, then catching your attention she/he/it does some minute hand gesture which somehow comes across as meaning 'weirdo' referring to the shop keeper. He (the shopkeeper) opened a cupboard and absentmindedly began polishing the wall beside a inactive puzzle-bot hanging there. His eyes straying from you. You hear a crashing sound from inside the tank and hear muttering of 'coffee' and a few profanities.

Posted May 31, '13 at 11:13am

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

Styling: A human shaped robot that looks more male like. However its metal is blue with green circuit lines running over it. His eyes are also blue.
HP; 100/100
Inflections : Recently-Rebooted

I understand is this new description better?

Posted May 31, '13 at 11:19am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100

(Your making it sound like the shop owner is a Cyborg.)

I'll ask iris if he/she/it will continue going through the labyrinth with me.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:10am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 50/100

(no comment...)

"If your calling a truce, what kind? I don't intend to be stuck with another Trax." Iris replied.

Styling: A human shaped robot that looks more male like. However its metal is blue with green circuit lines running over it. His eyes are also blue.
HP; 100/100
Inflections : Recently-Rebooted

Your vision, black begins to fill with green wires, a shining light green sphere forms in the center of your vision block, words shift in from the corner and orbit the sphere. your brand name is simply COG. The sphere explodes in yellow green fire and lightning, Inside is a green Pnuema-Diagnostics telling you that you are at 100% capacity, but that you have recently rebooted.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:16am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

You find yourself in a mostly empty room, an open cupboard is before you, to the right of it a locked shut door, the left a door closed, with a small puddle of water near it, and, behind you to the right a door blocked open by the crumpled body of a robot that flickers in and out of visibility, as it inconstantly airs an invisibility virus. (basically its invisibility it flickering.)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:25am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100

"I doubt that I would be comfortable with any truce other than one built on trust." I say back to iris "I had forgotten that I need to sleep and, was simply asking if you wanted to accompany me for a little while. Now I must sleep though, so this is where our paths part. Farewell" I then go to the circular room with many portcullis.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 9:31am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

(Can we edit our styling during the game so that it fits with our robot's experiences? so say if during the game someone slipped in green paint, would that person then be able to change their styling so that it says they are splattered in green paint?)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!