Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:45am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(supposedly, it would be interesting for a robot forming persona to want to change themselves (even discard old appearance, scouring of paint if desperate), it doesn't ahve to be coincidence, but, only you and Eazilrym can do it atm, being the only people who have been on very long.)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:54am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

"Wait, sleeping without an ally?" Iris said, then, taking the concern out of its voice, it continued. "I, haven't been there yet anyway..." Iris stands in the hall undecided on following you or not.
You pass by the body of 3V1l in the hall, a dozen bullet holes in his body.
Had you just started the maze you would have stepped on and over it, or even eaten it without a second thought. In this instance though you concerned, the first robot to realise indirectly a corpse means danger without having been programmed such a thing.
You feel your AI lagging briefly as you are piqued by an unfamiliar sense.
Loss, of a possible ally, or...something more, with an edge of revulsion at the sight of...destruction. You briefly consider as if you have yourself been destroyed.
Then there is another sensation. You feel as if someone has crushed your coding so tightly together into a small dot representing everything previously scripted, but with an uncanny amount of potention.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:55am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(posted in bracket before that above bit ^)

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 8:21am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

(I don't mean stuff like changing my appearance I mean like changing the styling section to fit my current appearance.)

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 8:28am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

I will carefully take him back to the robot graveyard that is the bit shop. (Where is the snake's corpse?)

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 1:37am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 82/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

If it the creature is still alive I start trying to club it with the stock of my dart-shuttler.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 9:06am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

(The snake corpse is still there, I suppose.)

You return to the bit shop, Iris has a hand over her/his/its mouth staring at 3V1l. "Oh..." The shopkeeper says. "Do you mean to sell him? ah, It..." He asked strangely.

HP ; 77/100

You but the creature several times and seem to send it into some in-active, unconsciousness your databases supply the term.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 12:32pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100

"Unless iris disagrees, we will reap no benefit from our fellow robot's misfortune" I say "take care of his remains"

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 11:59pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 77/100

Are there any paths I can take?

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 9:21am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 50/100

Iris nodded.
The shopkeeper took 3V1l and placed him just before the pit. He pushed him in, and the shop-keeper seemed to flinch away as sparks flew out of the bin. "Suppose he will be reborn as something else..." He mumbled.
"Don't freak out, I have to look at you properly..." The voice has given up its slightly electronic fuzz, and the words seemed to follow a slightly more random pattern, lingering on words for nanoseconds more for no apparent reason.
The shopkeeper extended to its full height, torso straight up, the tank part gripped the earth, its wheels becoming all but hidden beneath silver metal, as the hull lowered down. The chest of the robot opened with a cliche Hisss and out hopped a short, thin human, he wore what looked somewhere between a grey swimsuit and a space-suit stripped of all technology.
He has dark green eyes and light brown hair, which contrasted with his pale skin. "The name is Max Welkin." He said, he hopped down from the side of the tank with a monkey-ish grace. He held a small grey metal rectangle which seemed to emit an aura preventing you from doing anything violent, at least, in Max's direction.

HP ; 77/100

(X-3)(X-6)

You can return to the molten-metal pool, south. You can go into the unknown west and east, north seems a-bit dense but still doable, though you don't expect anything that way.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!