Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 10:46am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

("C...Carl? What's Carl doing here?")

"Wha...what is a human doing in this labyrinth? and why were you pretending to be a robot?"

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 2:08am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 77/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

I'm going to head north keeping an eye on my old friend (sarcasm).

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 8:17am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(Carl?

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 8:26am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

It seems to delete the rest of my post if I add parenthesis... the post took some time to write...sigh. I suppose this is just a chance to give you a choice if Max does actually check your mind or not.

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

Max steps towards you. He realize the non-violence virus being aired could easily be destroyed in a single thought. "Can I check your inner-memory bank? Are you sentient? If you are...I think you would understand the question." He holds up the metal controller. Iris steps back and she seems to have an aura of worry-script aired from her...somehow.

HP ; 75/100

You step through the dense pitch-jungle, breaking branches and leaping over fallen trees. Then, as the other side of the pitchhouse nears-

Snap.

Burning liquid envelops you. You are trapped in a pyramid of clear acidic membrane. Already it eats at your metal plating. Uked Vase... You think.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 11:17am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100

"Googling sentient..." A few seconds later I say "Possibly... I do not comprehend the meaning of 'inner memory bank'."

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 12:28am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 75/100

If I can in these cramped conditions I fit a dart into it's place on the shuttler and attempt to use the shuttler like a bayonet to slice through the walls of the plant.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 6:25am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 50/100

Max steps closer and holds the controller closer, it starts beeping. "You inner memory bank holds all your memory, and creates a firewall, Otherwise robots could easily be designed to steal information from you or deactivate you." A long series of nines flowed across the screen of the controller then it made a short blip. Max whistled.
"But I can access it using this in close range for maintenance purpo-"
The screen changed.
Syntax Error
Then the screen went blank, and a tendril of smoke curled upwards from it. "You...Well...Your 'mind' contains far much more information than it should..." Max said overwhelmed. Then the puzzle bot that held the light came into the room, In its other hand was a sub-machine gun
wrist-attachment. Instinctively you calculated the diameter of the barrel of the gun...

And matched it to the caliber (size) of bullets that had created the holes in 3V1l...

HP ; 80/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shutter

You manage to lock a dart into place, looking at your hands you finds it is coated in a fizzing green rust. Then your Pnuema-diagnostics blinks blue and you feel stored bronze being broken down, unseen an army of nano-tech begins to reconstruct and reinforce your armor as it melts. You slash at the wall and a small cut forms, acid begins to pour from it but despite your additional attempts the cut does not improve, the dart melts in the acid.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 9:32am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 50/100

(Unless I'm mistaken, syntax error is what appears when a command programmed is not usable in that programming language. It can range anywhere from misspelling a word to giving a non-existent command. meaning that it is not my programming that messed it up but whoever programmed that machine.)

I will drop my neo-trident. if the chainsaw is not stored in my arm I will drop that too, but if it is in my arm I will leave it where it is. I assume that the keys, metal bits, and L0-mundr bane are all in my arms. "Please don't harm me" I say to the robot with the gun.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:07am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 80/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shutter

I'll attempt to tear the cut wider with my hands and the barrel of the shuttler, If I can force my leg through the tear in the plant I'll drag myself out.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 8:47am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 50/100

(You are probably right at that, Unless the error came about, say, when The controller tried to enter your identity script or something and couldn't understand it, your script is considered having changed from the human made Pyropus-9 script to what is to be named HPS, Hyper-Autonomous-script, which is what all puzzle-bots evolve.)

"You, your the shop keeper, give me your best equipment or ill kill you." The white robot said ignoring you. The shop keeper fell silent, he slowly began approaching one of the cupboards armed raised.
"The white robot then turned to you, leave this shop now!" He said.

HP ; 43/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 7 darts, bronze dart shutter

You claw at the hole, then slip forwards, you arm pushing into the hole, which widens slightly, but then tightens around the arm. To your horror you find parts of your inner workings are now visible between the gaps. Several darts are floating around in the acid dissolving.

(Think beyond pure synthetic muscle...I will advise...)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!