Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 9:30am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a sprained hand.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 75/100
Inflictions : one left 'sprained' wrist
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw),Notepad

I'll go to "Advancements in Technicae - Silvered MAZE laboratories"

Also, now is the time to ask I suppose, how do you feel about non-sentient beings?

Is this question directed toward me or my character? My character doesn't understand the question. The question is a bit vague, but I'll try to answer. The main feature of a living thing that determines whether or not something is sentient, correct me if I'm mistaken, seems to be whether or not it has a soul. As such, almost everything that isn't human isn't sentient. so... um... I don't really know how to answer the question "how do you feel about non-sentient beings?" if the question is 'how do you feel about your robot being non-sentient?' then the answer is: I don't care either way, your the one who controls the game.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 9:33am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

I forgot to mention that I'm not going to be able to play very much in the next two weeks. so keep the game alive without me.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 9:06pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

Ignoring the other puzzle-bot I'll go to the shop area.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 7:49am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a sprained hand.
HP ; 75/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw),Notepad

(That question wasn't well presented, what I meant was, would destroying non-sentient enemies be still rather disconcerting?)

You enter the webpage, and the most popular but not necessarily most recent articles present themselves.

Immortal Clone - Biological Miracle
Mathkr Erozuki (CEO of Silvered MAZE) shakes hands with President Cole before an audience, standing in front of them is the first Clone ever made with greater strengths and intelligence than the original life form. Named ZEB, this man was born ages twenty in a Prio-Incubator. It has been discovered already that the clone's immune system is faster acting and than that of any organic lifeform on Daichi Terra (Earth). more on page 17...

Daichi Terra 99.9% free of Traffic and Road related Casualties
After the release of 'Keiro-Sha' an autonomous, highly armored, emission free car, within the price range of any Class 1.2 worker, and available in fief.
Price & Store Locator here...

Project Bronze Labyrinth is a go!
600 contestants entered there Puzzle-Bots in the billion Dachir contest today, Live footage can be accessed at PhotonIcore.Core, Companies Icarus Inc, Minos co and Palas Enterprizes all sponsor. More on page 52...

Hyperscript
Icarus INC. CEO Leo Quill enters Daichi Chancery intending to end Bronze Labyrinth Comp and a give Puzzle-Bots Human rights, Puzzle-Bots in the Labyrinth seem to have gained some sort of consciousness...

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:09pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 75/100

(I prefer to fight non-sentient enemies. It would be more like killing an animal for self-defense instead of killing a human out of self-defense. I had no problem with fighting the snake.)
Although 'Hyperscript' looks interesting I'll get more info on 'Project Bronze Labyrinth is a go!' since I may be able to gain info increasing chances of my survival.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 2:14am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

Ignoring the other puzzle-bot I'll go to the shop area.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 8:14am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

((I apologize for my absence, I believe this had happened before, ran out of internet credit.))

HP ; 75/100

You click on the Bronze Labyrinth page and get an auto-play clip, It starts with a white screen, the words 'Bronze Labyrinth' soar across the screen, shining, you get the vague impression of a maze behind it.

You see hundreds of Puzzle-Bot models flash before your eyes,

this is a list of files to choose from
Maps
Obstacles
Puzzle-Bot moderations (standard and private-design)

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

You enter the shop without event, although, the shop-keeper is missing.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 8:15am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(note I can only give you some map access, partly because little has been mapped detailed, and it could be too advantageous)

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 3:23am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

I'll search the shop for any thing I could use, also look for clues to what happened here.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 8:42am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

(replace the word 'maps' with 'locations' if you will Zelda.)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!