Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 9:35am

kooch_man_7

kooch_man_7

44 posts

Name : Xobius
Styling : Fairly new creation with retro designs, looks like radio from 50s.
Ability1 : Enhanced-speed
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

I rotate my head slowly 360 degrees and decide to take the way to the door that is south to me as it seems different than other ones.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 9:39am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

Is iris awake? If not, I'll yell "Iris, wake up". I'll raise the lighter and quicker of my two weapons. (The Fangsaw or Trident) I'll also see if I can open all the portcullis.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 2:09am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

Ignoring the growling for now, I'll turn on the remaining L0-munder and shoot darts at them.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:09am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : Xobius
Styling : Fairly new creation with retro designs, looks like radio from 50s.
Ability1 : Enhanced-speed
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

You open the glass door and peer into what seems to be hundreds of rows of seats descending the further away from you they are, a large screen is visible on the roof, it depicts a four armed bronze bot running towards a control panel and pressing a button in the center of an arena, the ground of which appears to be powdered bronze. You look down and in the distant discover the that this scene actually happening is down below. A mechanical panther comes into sight out of a dark hallway, which is adjacent to two other hallways, actually the arena seems rounded by now open hallways. which must go under you and all the bronze seats.

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

You, followed by Iris run to the center of the room and slam down a red button on the panel, all the portcullis begin to open. The metal feline (must admit to forgetting if it was a Lion or Tiger) began a sprint towards you. You spin your Neo-Triden which makes a hiss, its three green prongs glow green, acid cells reloaded.

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter

As you aim at the last L0-mundr, moments before ending its miserable autonomy, it faces you and hisses. "Peeka Boo!"
By some instinct, actually a moment when your subconscious script accesses its mind and gleams that the L0-mundr was no longer limited to its own script. You duck, bending forward, smashing the L0-mundr with the shuttler at the last moment as a hammer crashes through the paneling of one wall and hits the opposite wall, the edges of the hammer scratches across your back and you almost topple over.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:20am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

[quote=Talownwood]golden panther with bright purple slitted lights for eyes[/quote]
It's on page six.

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'll run towards the panther and jump with my trident pointing downwards.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 5:27am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

(Is the hammer on a arm or a stalk or what?)

Whipping around I inspect the hammer, and the hole in the wall, torn between saying "Good mourning" or just running for my life.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 8:58am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Ah, thank you Zelda. May i run something by you, in the sequal I intend to have set damages for certain weapons and attacks, also classes you can play as human, puzzle-bot or a few other cool races (its a surprise)
Not sure if the complexity appeals to you though. Mostly lets me be more consistent and allows players to have style and if they are the sort to do so, optimize. Also in the next one players can team up in a common goal, not revealing much more on that. 'Silvered MAZE... ...Pnuema mutates natural biology.... ...Only cure Priotic... ...retrieve data backup and cure... ...save as many Deviant as possible....'

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You bring the trident down, the acid releases in the back of the panthers neck but with alot of smoke is taking its time to melt down through the armour, the trident sticks in the back and you hold on, probably able to swing to any side of the creature a couple of meters.
(I might have previously had you vault beyond it previously but think you would prefer the choices.)

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 4:39pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

You forgot tiki...
I'm fine with however you change the game for the sequel. It's your game not mine. I've enjoyed this game and I trust you'll make the sequel just as good or better.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'll try to vault to it's back and stab it in one of it's back legs.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 8:50am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

'.' I...forgot to send it it seems, tikis... I did write it though >.>

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

The hammer is rather large, and its stalk looks like a hydraulic pipe. There appears to be nobody to greet so you flee the room as a dozen more hammers crash into the room.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 9:06am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

I'm fine with however you change the game for the sequel. It's your game not mine. I've enjoyed this game and I trust you'll make the sequel just as good or better.
HP ; 99.8/100 (just a paint chip!)
Inflictions :

The trident is almost knocked out of your hands as you stab at its flanks, but the panther swing around, Iris tosses a small blue rimmed disk, it magnetizes to the panthers back with a clunk and. The panther takes a swipe at you with one of its claws, which grazes one of your arms.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!