ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80106
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

So...what's this screen thing with buttons look like exactly?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I like games with very short sheets. Can I join?

Name: Sir Belgrave
Styling: Long, straight, blond hair, brown eyes, a big scar above the left eyebrow, always inspired by good battle music
Ability1: Enhanced speed
Ability2: Water-Proof
HP: 100/100
Inflictions: Recently-Rebooted

-Jeff

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The buttons are 3d projections into your vision block, actually being just points of motion sense, they are floating stone tablets above what appears to be a window high up, that overlooks in sky view a classic labryth of yellowish marble, moss clings to some of the wall and mythical creators and toga wearing humans with glowing blue eyes walk through this maze, a very showy background for the combat interface.

The options seem to allow the user to modify the terrain around you somehow, able to custom-place traps, release numerous enemy's and place iron wrought treasure chests that hold adequate prizes for ones challenge, there is a 'Randomize' button and the previously shown modes.
The pre-made challenges seem to have the only good level of profit.

Traps : Trapdoor to nothing, Sprinkler trap, Mine trap, Magnetic Floating spike-ball, L0-Mundr attracting-slime sprinkler.

Monsters : L0-Mundr , Metal Panther, Minotaur robot, Dragon robot.

Misc : Flash Flood, Metal-Ball-Bearing Rain, Tessla Coils above, Illusory roman cavalry causing auto-shut-down-if-trampled-or-skewered.

(Very anthropomorphic Jeff, relatively, but, ill let is slide, the scar would be a scratch though right? something your creator didn't bother to repair..., Perhaps even painted slightly pink-ish?...I hope you are aware you are a robot.)

Name: Sir Belgrave
Styling: Long, straight, blond hair, brown eyes, a big scar above the left eyebrow, always inspired by good battle music
Ability1: Enhanced speed (Currently Erratic)
Ability2: Water-Proof
HP: 100/100
Inflictions: Recently-Rebooted

Your eyes light up, the room around you glows read, a Minotaur is charging towards you, its left eye glows blue and shines with statistics. The eye fills your view, its the basic English 'Pnuema-Diagnostic' that shows you to be almost fully operational, the silhouette of you charging that is a dull grey shows you are not yet ready to move at the immense speeds you were designed to at full capacity. "Minos Corp" shines in black metal just above your vision block.

Your location is an intersection between too paths, one path has a red button besides an open door, the one to the left of it has a faint green glow coming from it, the one to the left of this one is rather uninteresting, and the one to the left of that, to the right of the first one, well, it emits sinister rasping and chattering.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I'd say you only need sleep a couple of minutes, the damage being relatively minor, Will post for you regenerating, There little perception of time for robots I'd imagine, so, Easilzym could be examining the panel for half an hour and not really understand that he was wasting time, more so If he is an older model. Next time I post should be enough, Hopefully also replying to Tiki...)

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 95/100
Inflictions : Sleeping.

Wire mends, Pnuema flows, the purest energy source, growing, doubling like cells duplication, Slowly the Plasma in your body is refilled by its more vigorous yet stable companion.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

...So there are just buttons named after traps?
How do I know which room they activate in?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Sleeping. (On awaking, you will not recieve reboot penalty, damage repaired being minimal.)

The Pnuema-Diagnostics awakes in your vision block, You are at a hundred percent capacity.

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The Traps may be activated in this room as challenges for yourself, And any other in the room, once you press Initiate All, this button does not display until you have set something up. rather a test of AI and persona.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'm going to exit through the other door.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Sleeping

The icon for Kyūden kigyŠdisplays on your vision box in the familiar ninja characters. You fight the oni a giant mantis and tiger humanoid with ease.
These monsters display to Eazilrym as well, If he glanced in your direction, the illusory beasts projections into the perception-mainframe. The Gladiator arena around you seems little different, but Eazilrym just leaves your vision as he goes through the once portcullis-ed door on the opposite side of the arena.

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions : You enter a small box shaped rooms with paths down every direction, the one you just came from included. The path ahead is inauspicious, The one to the right sounds suspiciously raspy and the one to the left has a faint greenness.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Mmm, sorry for giving you a very long infliction :\\ , This typing is lagging.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(It is the same area. 0.- Is that the first time i described it as an arena?)

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

There is a sound like something bounding along a metal floor coming from the door just behind you, Doubtless the panther has in this time finished feasting on the dark robot.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

I'm going to try tazering the rasping door.

(The fighting oni thing was probably just a logo animation that plays when you reboot 6lad B0y.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Tiki guessed correctly.)

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

As you approach the door, you gaze upon hundreds of pairs of small red lights, the rasping and buzzing sounds becomes louder, now is your chance to flee.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(The door is open, just as is the other on the opposite side of the room, neither of you made to close it, I though.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

As I said, I'm going to tazer the door.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

There is an interface to close or open all of the portcullis. (I'm going to be assuming enough to say you close the portcullis and are safe from robotic panthers.)

Showing 61-75 of 368