ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 79944
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(um...whats happening to my understanding-what-people-are-writting... ?.?)

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

You place your hands on the door, and the shock causes several small creatures on the other side are flung across the room, probably convulsing.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

To define, grabbing snippets from earlier and clarifying, the panel enables you to set up a large range of traps in locations chosen in this room, within an accuracy of four centimeters. There is also the base modes, custom made and basic both had rewards in metal bits which, can be used to acquire useful tools. Heal in your case, And open price-locked-doors.

\\\\_ L0-mundr Skirmish _/
(10 bit prize)
-0- Dueling Terrain -0-
(13 bits per kill)
\\\\\\\\=-=\\\\ Minotaur Grand Brawl /=-=//
(30 bits prize)

Traps : Trapdoor to nothing, Sprinkler trap, Mine trap, Magnetic Floating spike-ball, L0-Mundr attracting-slime sprinkler.

Monsters : L0-Mundr , Metal Panther, Minotaur robot, Dragon robot.

Misc : Flash Flood, Metal-Ball-Bearing Rain, Tessla Coils above, Illusory roman cavalry causing auto-shut-down-if-trampled-or-skewered.

(rly hope i didn't forget something... 0.- )

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You quickly find yourself, Eazilrym is tasering a door, to the right of you. In front of you, the path is inauspicious, the path to your left is strangely greenish bronze.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

"There might be somthin' on the other side."
If the door has a handle I open it a crack.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

Cowing in in the corner is maybe half a swarm of robot lemmings with bright red eyes, there dead kin are scattered about the the small room. Many still twitching.

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions

You hear a metallic "Pssst." like an unseen puzzlebot trying to get your attention. "Lets lock him in dere, Ay?" Presumably, Eazilrym in the room full of L0-mundr's

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions

"Shush...And, I'm not telling." The mysterious voice says. You hear a small sliding across metal sound and a small dart clinks harmlessly against your foot, You realize the unseen robot is armed with a dart gun.
It seems likely they are standing on the ground, the slightly green path is darkened, and the most likely place, but, you must keep in mind, invisibility can be generated if the robot somehow was airing a virus into your system, cloaking themselves, merely by being visible, but unrecognized, as if you had been programmed not to precept it. Cloaking himself from your robot recognition program that makes sense of what you see.

(To explain what i mean, when you carry a camera, filming the camera doesn't really understand depth, while, your puzzle bot has software that very quickly finds angles and from the shine and refraction of the maze, making a 3d map so you can avoid bumping into things, and shapes appearing like puzzle bots are changed in your AI's from background. It might be abit confusing I guess, for all intents and purposes they are invisible though.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You here a robotic grunt, unnecessary really for the AIs realism. The relatively block censor plates on your body receive and obstruction, but it sort still seems to you like tackling a wall. There is a shot and a dart almost hits Eazilrym.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

I run for the door, stopping to pick up the most inactive robot lemming I can find.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Cloaker-Virus
+
HP ; 100/100

You both run down the path, dodging several shots as the injured robot comes after you, the path branches of to the right, fromwhich red and blue light both shine from. Your heat receptors sense heat down this path. To continue on would go down an apparently very long passage.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

You quickly turn down the path, and stop abrutply before a floating type-2 key, just beyond it is a large circular pool of liquid metal, swirling in a massive whirl pool.

(I will note, I've mapped all this out since day 4.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

I'm going to assume you didn't mean to post 6ladby's sheet twice and take the blue door.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I actually invented and posted Bronze Labrynth in the two hours I decided to make an RPG, I decided to sketch a map of your section of the maze by day 3 and did so day 4.)

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Cloaker-Virus , Slightly-Over-Heated (This is a rather minor infliction, yet a human would be ashen at this temperature...)

You run down the long hall, from the sounds of it, The L0-Mundr as pursuing the invisible robot. Although from the ping and clangs of shot darts, they are definitely still after you. You quickly come across another path on the same side, A sign above it says 'Bit Shop' ahead of you is a one-way door.

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

(Tis a path, without any form of obstacle unless I mention one.) You come across a large circular pool of molten metal, It swirls falling away in a deep vortex.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :
(Molten metal pool-vortex? Awesome!)

I'm going to drop-kick the L0-munder into the vortex.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Cloaker-Virus , Slightly-Over-Heated (This is a rather minor infliction, yet a human would be ashen at this temperature...)

Depressignly, you find yourself facing the room you originally met Eazilrym in by another door, this ones seems to be a door unseen from inside the room, on the wall opposite the one with the three doors. The closes door you came through, the middle being a cupboard essentially, the furthest has the sound of dripping. One it sounded very wet and filled with those rasping rodent robots, now, not so much.

(The circling might be abit frustrating, Will admit, I will hint at the furthest previously unopened door.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.5/100
Inflictions :

Beads of metal splatter everywhere, as the L0-Mundr approaches the pit, it melts into nothing. There is buzzing sound and a draw slides out the wall seamlessly. It contains 12 metal bits.

Showing 76-90 of 368