ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 79949
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair
Invent : 11 darts, bronze dart shuttler

I'm going to head off in the direction of the red-house.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

The small black objects seem attachable to the chainsaw, they contain nano-bots designed to destroy robots from the inside out by self-destruction. The snake proves inedible, apparently it actually made mostly from neo-polyethylene (a super-strong and light plastic) and only painted bronze. Though the chainsaw is definitely made of high quality Acutus Alloy Bronze. The bronze bar turns out to also be Acutus allow, according to Iris, apparently designed for metal metabolism.

HP ; 100/100

You arrive at the entrance into the pitch house. The vines burnt away by green flames, small green embers drift around still. You see a trampled passage through the pitch-house to a clearing with a signpost, a black shape slinks along the path.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I read the sign post.
Also, do I need a quiver of darts or what?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 6
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totalling...)

"So-" Said 3V1L. "Whats through there?" he Asked, glancing at Iris, you and the key that was beneath the green orb.

HP ; 100/100

I assumed you put the darts in a slot in your arm (and don't worry, nothing that could fit in your arms in the maze could unbalance.) The signpost has information on flora an fauna, the following is notable :
-

Pitchian Uked Vase (Latin Name : Droseracae Pyropus)

The Uked Vase or Bronze-Trap is had a deep carrot-like root that goes about 8 feet into the earth and branching of with hundreds of hairs, on the surface It is only 3 pigment-less (thusly appearing like clouded glass or a jellyfish) abrasive tongue like leaves covered in minute metal scouring hairs. The Uked Vase is a Pyropavore, Its diet being bronze automations, Bio-forged from the strand of DNA form a Venus Flytrap in at Silvered Maze Industries. Etc.

Devorare (Latin Name : Canidae Naemelis)

The Devorare is the second ever made Lad-born (genetically created) animal. It has been described as a wolf with the limbs of a gorilla, its fur is that of a black panthers, sleek as the Devorare clean themselves in a manner similar to that of a felines. Devorare tend to kill first then discover if the prey is edible. It is a little known fact that a Lo-Mundr's brain is actually an interfaced segment of Devorare brain, that is mostly the fight/flight part.

If you are a Puzzle-Bot (Or human, World forbid.) Then I wish you luck in escaping.

- Alous the Pictomancer

-

You hear a rustling behind you. (I'm assuming you went to the signpost, it being to far to read from distance.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 36/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key,. 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

"That hatch." 3V1L was within arm's length of the third end key.

(going to take a break tomorrow, probably, perhaps the day after that actually, not sure, sry have to go, haste...)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(okay, I'm back)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I'm really sorry about my absence >.< , my internet credit ran out, I recharged it and posted 'okay i'm back', then, it ran out not long after, )

HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...meaning, i've yet to decide the total price of your invent, the chainsaw is abit tricky, not originally planned to be an item.)

You eat the cylinder, it seems to be filled with bronze repair nanobots, that seem to aid your own internal reconstruction mechanisms.
3V1L walked towards the hatch, his stance curious,

Unknown to the puzzle-bots there was am uproar in the human world, inexplicably, AI had become pure Intelligence. the stimuli of Bronze Labyrinth seemed to have done something to the altered servant robot designs.

He checked opened the hatch and was promptly knocked back as a puzzle bot holding a white sphere ran into the room.

Human rights for puzzle-bots. Argued Icarus Incorporated. It would be some time before the law suits ended, but many believed it wrong to leave sentience in what was essentially a slaughter house.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I load the dart-shuttler and turn.
By the way, what happened to the broken dart gun is it still mine or did the shop-keeper claim it?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

You hear a grinding sound coming from the bin. And take a step back, you being among the first Puzzle-Bots to gain sentience and a sense of things being 'disturbing' It seems.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

XD hmm, good point, though the are actually just painted bronze like the snake too, cheap sake maze builders...

You manage to drag the Trax to the door, Iris lifts one half of the snake helping you, partly hoping for a cut of the metal bits.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I approach the other robots. "Good mourning strangers."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 50/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw) (bit totaling...)

For brevity sake Ill say the door to the Bit Shop, I'm going to say 36 bits for the snake and 50 for Trax. Will make an item price chart in the future.

HP ; 100/100

You hear something.
"Mrow...Gaarlghhh!" The voice sound sort of choked.
You turn around and face a snarling feral beast, with large cat-like eyes, a wolfish snout on a gorilla like body, fists with bone studded knuckles dig into the black dirt.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

How tall does the beast look?
I go into a crouch and pull the trigger on the dart-shuttler, aiming for the animals face.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 82/100

You know you hit the creature with a dart form the sound but that doesn't discourage it from tackling you, In height it would be about 2 meters tall, though Devorare generally crouch somewhat. You feel the creature trying to tear you apart thought the thing is really better suited to killing non-metal prey.

HP ; 50/100

HP ; 50/100
Metal bits : 27

Iris doesn't admit the price but accepts 15 bits (Pretty high, the price), since she/he/it can't eat metal It was generally worthless but for a club.

The silver tank-below-the-waist shop keeper studies the snake and tells you the material is mostly useful for water proofing. So far as weaponry, Neo-Polyethylene coudln't cut metal but would be okay so far as denting, You see flickering behind your Pnuema-Diagnostics several baton, stave and sling-shot bullet blueprints.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 82/100

Assuming I dropped the dart-shuttler, i attempt to tazer the animal.

Showing 136-150 of 368