ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 79942
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(What, wearing! wearing! wearing! seeing! i mean Seeing!!!)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Oh, um, hmm...I suppose my last post looks weird -.- , It wrote wearing when I'd meant to write seeing... ...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer (Calibrating, Recently-Rebooted)
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism (Inactive, Recently Rebooted)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted

"Good mourning." Greeted Eazilrym in a creepy gurgley voice, before continuing in Latin, "Me traditurus et ego mos conferrumino vos ad muros."

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 87/100
Inflictions : Moist

The rusted robot speaks, it takes a moment for you to understand the english and latin he is speaking. Obviously his Neural-Emulation chip was modified from that of some sort of servant robot. And the languages indicate that you are speaking to a robot of Icarus Industries., The brand not a rival to Palace Enterprises. If anything there technology compliments each other. "Good mourning." He says, apparently his Neural-Emulation chip was glitched. The words Morning and Mourning take a few seconds to interchange and make and sense and become a whole lot less morbid. "If you betray me I will weld you to the walls." He continues sinisterly. Blue eyes dulling a moment.

(You may be equip with the ability to speak English and Japanese (I can do translations, to some degree) or you can speak a series of Ones, Zeroes and Twos in Trinary.)

Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

T'all depends on the other robots reaction, mostly, unless your going to just walk of without waiting for an answer or something, he has opened the locked door from the other side, and it remains open while he stand on the panel.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 88/100
Inflictions : Drying

As you step through the door, it closes behind you and the lock reappears. You find yourself in a rather empty bronze room with three doors. The one you just came from has a type-two lock, the second closest door is an open, empty cupboard, the third has rasping and splashing sounds coming from it.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

...So now there's only one door I could go through...
I'm going to let 6lad b0y go first.
Will also step back so I don't get covered in Pnuema if things turn
nasty.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 89/100
Inflictions : Nigh-Dry

You give the door an proper pounding, despite nothing on the otherside opens the door, although you hear a slight increase in Rasping, and closer to the door, the faint whirr of another puzzle bot (this Puzzle-bot's owner hasn't been posting for them, so, I suppose i should have them in a state of shock or something...)

*.*.*

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You wait with the amazing patience of a robot.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I believe you to be in the room at the end of the long curved hall, the door closed behind you and a lock has appeared on it. You may take back the action if this is not what you meant, but the only option besides going into this room would be going back the other way down the path.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Oh, yes, um, the hall ended in the room, which he began in, it ends there ...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(Sadly I don't have the amazing patience of a robot.)

"Doo, dully dum, goldfish..." Hummed Eazilrym trying to brush of some of the (physically impossible) rust off his arm.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Oh, um, the inactive robot is through the door you are banging on, but its full of evil robot rodents, at the end of that room...I think ill make a map and post an image of it. )

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

[img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Mazemap_zps75157317.png[/img]

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(erm, verywell...)

HP ; 90/100
Inflictions :

*.*.*

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The four armed robot takes the key from your hand and walks down the other way.
To take the key and walk back down the hall.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"Oh deus meus!" Did he just steal my keys!? I'm going to tazer him in the back of the neck. (Serves you right too. Also don't forget this is a competition)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Or try to Taxer him I should say.)

Showing 16-30 of 368