ForumsForum GamesNew Game: Who Am I?

52 12672
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

This is a game where a player states 3 facts about a famous person and the player below them has to answer. Here's an example:

I am an inventor. I invented something everybody uses today. I also made the first motion pictures with sound in them. I am...

Here's mine:

I am a native american woman. I was great at leading the two other men I went with... and their dog. I carried a baby on my back across all of North America. I am...

• 52 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Sacajawea? (I hope I spelled that right). I watched Night at the Museum again last night!

I am a man. I am the highest payed athlete in the world. I have some wicked tats.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

You were right Asherlee!

Is yours Tiger Woods?

I am a woman. I flew with my partner around the world. No one knows wher I died, and they probobally never will. I am...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Nope! Wrong-o Invis

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

What is a tat?

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

If I was to guess I would say David Beckham!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

KoS got it!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

I got it because you and Carlie love him ha ha!

Okay so I play for Liverpool,I am a great forward for them and my number is 5-10!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, KoS, is it......Fernando Torres?

I was a political leader in the US, I am not really, "liked," and men are afraid of me. Who am I????

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

George Bush or Dick Cheyney?

I am a young actor. I have starred in many movies, including Transformers and Holes. I played in a show for Disney too. I am...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Ha ha yea Estel thats right!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

Shia Lebouf(is that spelled right?)

I am a well known skateboarder. I have invented lots of tricks. I am known for my manual and flatland skills. I am...(not tony hawk)

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Rodney Mullen i think,hes awesome.

I am a man,who plays guitar and does a plenty of tricks,played in R.A.T.M. and in Audioslave. Heh too easy.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Dr Phil?

I write books about the military, have games made, and am a former Spec War operative? Who am I?

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

Tom Clancy

@Alguzara@
Right!

I am a great guy who invented something that we use today. We need it a lot for when you drink too much. Who am I?...

soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

Dr. Pepto?

I am a man. I used to be a famous pop star. I like to sleep with little boys. Who is he?

Showing 1-15 of 52