Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Your favorite piece of game weaponry

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 4:00am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,009 posts

For melee weapons, i would say Gravity hammer from Halo-series. It is melee, but it has splashing damage XD And it uses lesser energy ("ammo") than enegry sword, another melee weapon from halo.
For explosives, i would choose fuel rod gun from Halo-series.It has 5 shots per clip, auto(!) and in Halo 3 and halo Reach it has 25 max ammo. Yes, individual shot from rocket launcher or Spartan laser deals more damage, but with 25 ammo, you can do same damage...

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:49pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

The best melee weapon is the (True) Master Sword from LoZ. The best firearm is the Flamerunner from Mario Kart Wii. It shoots shells.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:43am

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

Kayblade!

No one, just me?

Okay...

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 9:18am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,996 posts

The bane (I think.... its been a while) from borderlands 2. I just started laughing once I got it in that one mission. Not spoiling anything about it, otherwise it isnt funny.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:15am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,500 posts

Knight

Anything Legend of Zelda basically. But if I had to choose my top 10 it would be:

Master Sword, from Skyward Sword, its just so awesome. It doesn't just slice things, it also sends out a wave of light that will cut your enemies down like bamboo.

Zora mask, from Majora's Mask. Swimming and attacking? That's just plain awesome.

Light arrows, from Ocarina and Majora. I love those arrows. If I ever had that weapon I would run around murdering people, or blind them either way.

Bomb plants, from every game. The reason I chose this one is because you can get by with these anywhere. There's no amount of security that will stop you from bringing one of these babies.

Ocarina. Not a real weapon correct. But I remember from Majora's Mask that if you play a certain song, you can spawn these giant creature things. And when I say giant, I certainly mean giant. Plus how cool would controlling weather and time be?

Grapple. I always remember this being my favorite item on Zelda. This weapon is just fun, that's all I have to say about it.

Loftwing, from Skyward Sword. Again not a true weapon. But it can attack, and how fun would flying on one of these be?

The three faries, from Phantom Hourglass. Of course you would neef a sword for 2 of the faries, but just imagine. Your sword on fire, more hearts, or light beams in real life.

Bomb mask, from Majora's Mask. This was just a fun one. You put an actual bomb on your face and you can run around blowing up your enemies. But there was a catch to this, since its also on your face, that means you'll lose health when you use it. So is it really worth it? Hell yeah explosions who doesn't like those?

And finally the last one which is the whip from Skyward Sword. Its just a regular whip but still pretty cool.

And just to tell you guys, this is in no particular order.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 10:18am

sweettanner

sweettanner

48 posts

M14 EBR from Medal of Honor. Also, any M1 Grand

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:09am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

407 posts

The Plasma cutter from Dead Space. Nice little gun that can be rotated 90 degrees and I like the sound it makes when it fires and it looks pretty cool being a makeshift weapon.

But however, I kind of would replace it if I get stronger guns from the game like the pulse rifle or the flamethrower... It's not that strong against hordes of necromorphs but its good at saving ammo and cutting up limbs.

The bane (I think.... its been a while) from borderlands 2. I just started laughing once I got it in that one mission. Not spoiling anything about it, otherwise it isnt funny.

Ha! That gun... That stupid little thing. It's darn powerful but that little bugger of a gun is too annoying for me... I liked its damage but the slow-down and the midget voice bugs me off... But it's still good for second winds tho.

By the way, the best weapon for Borderlands 2 is the B!tch Hyperion SMG. The Crit hit damage is too darn strong and the accuracy is a hell of a monster. Combined with The Bee and Zer0, it's broken.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 8:34am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,996 posts

Oh yeah, I also like the infinite pistol. That's pretty awesome.
I don't really like to use the bane much, it was just funny the first time around

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:24pm

bschnauzer7

bschnauzer7

301 posts

My favorite video game gun is the Kalina Ann from Devil May Cry, because who doesn't love rocket launchers with blades on the end.

My favorite melee weapon would have to be the Four Sword from Legend of Zelda, because it's pretty much the same as the Master Sword except it gives you 3 clone minions to help you kill stuff.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 5:58pm

Ningakilla

Ningakilla

80 posts

My favorite melee weapon from video games is a dual-bladed lightsaber, like the one Darth Maul carries. I use a customized one for my character in SWTOR.

My favorite ranged weapon would have to be the Evangelizer in Dead Space 3. A carbine on top of a shotgun. What's not to love? I also like my Pulse Rifle with a cryogenic flamethrower on the bottom. I love weapon the customization in that game.

Reply to Your favorite piece of game weaponry

You must be logged in to post a reply!