Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Underground: Evolution of an underground society!

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:35pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Species Name: Kal'zed
Species Appearance: 1' tall impish humanoids. Gaunt frame, soft, black skin. Abdomen colored a shimmering grey. Digits end in claws. Three toes and one back toe, like a bird, for each foot. Hands have three fingers and a thumb. 6" tail. Long hooked nose. Shimmering orange irises, slit pupils. No ears, essentially holes in the side of the head. Small, pointed teeth. Long, thin tongue.
Species Description: A shy, curious race acting as a hive. Willing to wage war when necessary.
Species Population: 2,000 Persons

I send my scavengers to go try and look for any loose stones.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 4:54pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Species Appearance: 1' tall impish humanoids. Gaunt frame, soft, black skin. Abdomen colored a shimmering grey. Digits end in claws. Three toes and one back toe, like a bird, for each foot. Hands have three fingers and a thumb. 6" tail. Long hooked nose. Shimmering orange irises, slit pupils. No ears, essentially holes in the side of the head. Small, pointed teeth. Long, thin tongue.
Species Description: A shy, curious race acting as a hive. Willing to wage war when necessary.

The scavengers come back with black, incredibly sharp hunks of rock.

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 4:58pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

I have some workers try to turn the rocks into some primitive knives.

Reply to The Underground: Evolution of an underground society!

You must be logged in to post a reply!