soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

there wouldnt be a president of the world

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Stop all war, and solve things through talking. (it may sound weird to some people, but violence just makes mroe problems.)

id be president of another country and let madgamer be president of the world so when he went in for peace talks i would shank him with a stick when shaking his hand
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

If i was the president/ruler of the world...i would have the nicest shit available on the planet and live in complete perfection while being a total asshole to my ppl.
Why? Because i'm human and an asshole

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

if i was the president of the world i would DO all the good stuff that nees to be done first i would stop[ the war and if it still goes then i will make a bubble arould U.S.A and iraq. Second i would hire all of the smartest people inb the world and make a car that runs on air. Third i would change the preice of everything.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Am i really a hippie jerry? A hippy might want all guns and nuclear weapons destroyed, guns are fine, and i still kept SOME nuclear weapons. A hippy probably wouldnt want the world split up into rectangular sections either. =P

Oh and by the way, they all ready have a go-kart like vehicle that goes (not sure) somewhere between 30-50 km/h, it runs on about 95% air, and 5% gasoline. Might make a topic about it if i can find some info on it.

Showing 31-35 of 35