ForumsThe TavernAfter Gold King?

46 7499
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

After gold king, what else is their going to be? Is that going to be all or is their going to be newer ranks?

StarScreamer is very close to getting Gold King, After that, what are the ranks going to be, nothing? Or just plan normal with no newer ranks? I think after gold King, their is a newer rank.. Do you?

• 46 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Probably, but we will find out soon enough.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

They should make a big difference between king and the new rankings. They could also make different zones like after Human rankings, you can move onto the Animals rankings or something like that. It sounds a but overused though.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

empires are good ranks lol

Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

how bout the rank of "You waste waaaaaay to much of your time on freakin AG". it could go after gold king

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well I have an idea :hero,master,lord, and the best cowman!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but y'know it WOULD be cool if they did rainbow...but God and Goddess is a great way to rank up as. I would certainly aspire to be that...

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

........undead king

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

@drakokirby, i think you are right about zones, one set of rankings to the next. At least, that's what i want it to be. So maybe it will be like elite<something>. I am not to sure if there even is gonig to be another rank after gold king! This should be in the support & suggestions forum.

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

it might repeat, besides you cares about ponts you don't get anything back

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It could be good to start again at serf, but have either elite or champion serf...therefore once you get to Gold King the next rank is Champion Serf, and then just go up without wood, silver, gold, etc...

So it would go...

Gold King
Champion Serf
Champion Squire
Champion Knight
Champion Lord
Champion Duke
Champion Prince
Champion King
Elite Serf

Etc....

KingRYan

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well lets focus on even having a single gold king shall we? Before we all hypothesize about being gold kings, when some of us aren't even a duke! :

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Yes well SS is pretty close but he might have more ranks we will just have to wait!

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. If there is really nothing after Gold King, the ones that reached after the rank should be in the "AG Legend Hall" of the site and can be able to access in the "Gods and Goddesses Domination Section" that is strictly just for them every time they log-in... Y'know, some good and very great stuff that you could only enjoy and things like those..

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

they're probably going to have to make more ranks because soon there'll be 10 gold kings or so, in a year there would be probably 500
besides hasn't it only been about half a year since they released the newer armorgames?

id want them to make a rank at 100000 AP called something along the lines of 'the ruler of the world' 'god' 'the architect (matrix)'

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

sorry i ment 50 not 500

Showing 16-30 of 46