Forums

ForumsForum Games

Matt's Tactical BvB RPG kickstarter discussion

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 5:02pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

As for a ranger, from what I know, they are secretive and have amazing accuracy using a bow, they can hit perfectly from across a town, they are great at tracking and hiding themselves. In one book series I read, the have a massive longbow, and extremely sharp and powerful, long, knife and a throwing knife and a cloak( I think that is what its called) that helps them blend into the area.

I am terrible at naming people, also how about monsters like different types of golems (my army was the troops at the base) dark,stone, etc

for my starter pack, I want my reflective armor

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 5:26pm

Azywng

Azywng

381 posts

For my starter pack, I want a handgun with ammo.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 5:29pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

As for a ranger, from what I know, they are secretive and have amazing accuracy using a bow, they can hit perfectly from across a town, they are great at tracking and hiding themselves. In one book series I read, the have a massive longbow, and extremely sharp and powerful, long, knife and a throwing knife and a cloak( I think that is what its called) that helps them blend into the area.

Okay, so I'll remove "Archer" from the thief class and create Ranger. That makes more sense anyway.

I am terrible at naming people, also how about monsters like different types of golems (my army was the troops at the base) dark,stone, etc

I'm not entirely sure what a "golem" is. There isn't a standard golem shape, is there?

for my starter pack, I want my reflective armor

I thought you wanted Selphy. One or the other. That's how it is of now, anyway. Can you go without one or the other? I have to make a standard for everyone. Exceptions to the rule are dangerous (as I learned already).

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 5:31pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

For my starter pack, I want a handgun with ammo.

You didn't use a gun in the previous version. Plus, I already went over guns. You really need to go back and read my previous posts on this Thread. There are only seven pages.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 6:25pm

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

258 posts

I meant for "Nerite" to be the title of the gold.

I didn't have anything of value in Epic's version, just a rapier...So give me that.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 6:33pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Since I didn't have much in my pack, can I keep my B.Sword, Plate Armor and Tower Shield (Maybe not with the craptastic prefixes...) and finish my fight with Panther so I can get him as a companion? It could be that I try to return with him to the base so we can get medical attention and we find a castle instead...where we can get medical attention.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 6:50pm

rick073

rick073

2,868 posts

Can there be a new class called Juggernaut? Extremely thick armor, but really really slow due to having cast-iron plates strapped to your body. And a big shield.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 9:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

I meant for "Nerite" to be the title of the gold.

I didn't have anything of value in Epic's version, just a rapier...So give me that.

OHHH a name for currency. Hah I missed that completely. So, one Nerite, two Nerites? Neries? Neros?

Also, were you leveled up at all? If you had a high level, you may want to keep that for future weapons.

Since I didn't have much in my pack, can I keep my B.Sword, Plate Armor and Tower Shield (Maybe not with the craptastic prefixes...) and finish my fight with Panther so I can get him as a companion? It could be that I try to return with him to the base so we can get medical attention and we find a castle instead...where we can get medical attention.

EHHH. I'm having trouble with deciding on Starter Packs for everyone. I can't just give you everything, that wouldn't be fair to new players. I posted the current idea at the bottom of the last GM sheet update, V 1.2 (previous page). Yeah, I know you guys want to keep everything, but some of you didn't get much, so it wouldn't be as fair.

Can there be a new class called Juggernaut? Extremely thick armor, but really really slow due to having cast-iron plates strapped to your body. And a big shield.

Sounds kind of like a Soldier, but I'll add it to the list. This will be the giant axe or hammer guy, then?

I'll release a 1.3 tomorrow.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 9:56pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Well, if I don't get all my old equipment, what will I get? Those are some pretty basic equips.

Or were you talking about Panther?

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 10:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Paladins are like knight, but they can use light magic. They wear heavy armor, a power sword, usually a B.Sword, a kite or tower shield, and they wear capes.

That is going to be my class, but if you don't included it I'll be a knight then.

Reply to Matt's Tactical BvB RPG kickstarter discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!