ForumsGames[Necro]General Sinjid Thread

51 31566
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Because of the recent addition of Quests and the fact that Sinjid is generally awesome, we now have a thread where anyone (including you!) can discuss Sinjid!

Feel free to discuss stuff like:
-Quests
-Bosses
-Classes
-Items
-Story
-Whatever else comes to mind

*Thread was created due to recent flooding of Sinjid-related threads

• 51 Replies
iamdatiger71
iamdatiger71
4 posts
Nomad

Er... I think I might need a little more help! ( WARRIORS KINDA STINK!!!)
http://www.timswineblog.com

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Er... I think I might need a little more help! ( WARRIORS KINDA STINK!!!)

Warriors are indeed excellent in combat, You can't expect all classes to be perfect in every way, Some classes has its own flaw and weaknesses not just the bosses that you encounter and beating them up with ease but thats the part of the challenge to fight your own counterpart and your opposite which you are vulnerable.and get to feel in that position that you get the disadvantage instead of getting advantaged all the time.
iamdatiger71
iamdatiger71
4 posts
Nomad

NEVERMINDNEVERMINDNEVERMIND!!!! IBEATHIMIBEATHIMIBEATHIM!!!! IT TOOK OVER A HALF AN HOUR!

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Lol, you took him half an hour to beat him? He woudn't even last 3 minutes going toe-to-toe with me neither assasin or warrior

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Hi.

I understand that this may be a little of the current topic but it's something that I couldn't figure out. Does anyone know how to reach higher places by jumping? I mean, I know that there are ways of doing it but I just can't jump high enough to reach a ledge or similar even with the Kunai (I'm playing as a warrior).

Thanks for the help

- ArchKnight

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I understand that this may be a little of the current topic

It's the general Sinjid thread! Anything related to Sinjid goes!

Does anyone know how to reach higher places by jumping? I mean, I know that there are ways of doing it but I just can't jump high enough to reach a ledge or similar even with the Kunai (I'm playing as a warrior).

It's not possible to actually reach high places with ONLY jumping. MrYojimbo has a video of himself doing it with the Kunai here.

It's easy enough to reach high places with Assassin (Spectral Dash) and Priest (Blink) but with Warrior it takes a couple tries to time it right. So it's able to be done with all three classes (I don't have premium, so I don't know about Hunter).

I'm trying out Agility Priest now. It's definitely very close or at the same level as Agility Assassin but right now I'd say Assassin has the edge. Priest just doesn't have enough Stun/Disrupt Casting moves. Mind Strike works decently, but its focus cost is a lot and I can never really time it right. The Ghost Shuriken ultimate ability is amazing though. It pretty much takes out a single non-boss in one go, albeit with a Ghost Strike or two to aid it. The only problem is that it does so much damage that against Warriors I always die because of their Blood Mirror!

Shadow Guardian is very nice as well, although it basically is a meat shield against enemies and doesn't do much damage at all. It's occasional Void Burns are nice, though. I'd definitely prefer Mirage.

I'm thinking about trying out the Illusion ability too, but then I'd have to lose some of my points I put into Dark Intentions and Summon Shadow.
LiquidKryptonite
LiquidKryptonite
30 posts
Jester

How would I defeat Ryota the Sly in the Venomwoods? I'm a level 15 warrior with these skills:

-Doom Blade
-Kunai String
-Blade Storm
-Slam
-Heavy Strike

His sanctity ability heals him for 250/3 secs, and I can't seem to do any significant damage. Do I have to lure him into his poison cloud or...?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

If you're level 15, you can get get an ultimate skill, correct? I would get Deadly Charge; it has massive damage. I don't know what else to say, as Ryota really is a lot easier that Lord Takeshiki. To be honest, I really hate the Kunai skill because it misses so often and its damage its mediocre. Really the only thing it's good for is getting to "impossible" places...

LiquidKryptonite
LiquidKryptonite
30 posts
Jester

Thanks.

LiquidKryptonite
LiquidKryptonite
30 posts
Jester

Thanks, I re-spec'd and got deadly charge (didn't really want to go back and level up) and it helped a bunch.

P.S sorry for double post my post was submitted before I was done :/

forumtera
forumtera
2 posts
Peasant

i am level 20 assassin i'm using shadow reflex spectral dash combo what are the best items for me and where can i find them i don't want to waste my component

pwnicorn123
pwnicorn123
13 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, so I'm a level 14 priest and want to know how to defeat lord dai'jin
I have Mighty head band, swift gloves, Armor of winter, suede leggings, dai'jin necklace, shadow walk and ice
my skills are insight 3/3 summon shadow 3/3 fast heal 1/1 dark impact 5/5 and spirit barrier 1/2 so yeah

Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

@ Forumtera, if you have Premium, go to Crow's Nest, if not, the Serpent set dropped by Shiroda Assassins, Mistwalkers, and their big boss Lady Shiori will do for a finishing set.

---

I did a re-run of Warrior on Hard, if anything, it was harder to reach Takeshi than to kill him, he died on round one, on the other hand, the Shogun Palace is the direct opposite, Lord Asura is a lot less a rag to be destroyed this time since it does take a quite a fair bit to get past his Deep Healing.

forumtera
forumtera
2 posts
Peasant

thanks but what about feet and weapons?

Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

Well let's see.

Weapon wise, that's a toughie, unless you're on Premium, which as said before, Crow's Nest.

Otherwise, you have two choices before you, high damage, or high AGI, I've tried both, and I have no comments on the superiority of one over the other.

For damage, I suggest Vengeance aka Kazuro's scythe, damage is quite good, the tradeoff is it has low stats, which is mitigated by the fact it raises ALL stats and DEF by around 10+ depending on grade.

For raising AGI, the Viper's Kusari and Obsidian Kunai should do the trick, I am unsure if there are better things to dual-wield since I've found nothing else with higher AGI boosts.

For feet, any class that isn't a Priest should look into the Boots of Grief, they're in the chest right before Kazuro, stats-wise, it raises AGI and has a little bit of DEF. but the appeal of this item is that it comes with damage, the AGI just makes it even better for Assassins though it's good for Warriors as well.

Showing 16-30 of 51