ForumsGames[Locked] GemCraft: Chasing Shadows

148 91167
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

For those of you who are GemCraft lovers, news about the latest version...

GemCraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows

• 148 Replies
Catharsis51
Catharsis51
10 posts
Nomad

Maybe it's time to give real and definitive date.

You and Peter begin to tempt hateful commentary and play with the impatience of all gemcraft's addicted. If you continue to play with your fans like that, most of players just will crack the game on steam, and they will be right.

so stop **** us, and give us a date now.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Holy macaroni ))))))))
I just found the magic diamond, I can't believe, I am so happy! ))))))

http://s28.postimg.org/4ah708xf1/ivan7x.png

http://s1.postimg.org/44fthex6n/ivan7x_1.png

peloxi
peloxi
2 posts
Peasant

[quote] This is not a joke. It's still being worked on, and will release when it's ready.

Ferret, I have no doubts about it. The only problem is that there are still no news about when it is going to be ready. But hey, people, it got greenlit on steam! YAY! Hurray for it![/quote]
I agreed.

Gemcraft Forever...
falafelorc
falafelorc
11 posts
Count

Wait you find GC2 CS in the coin game if your fooling me April fools land squid, yer calamari?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Shhh... Keep that quiet. Nice work!

jennijenjen24
jennijenjen24
1 posts
Nomad

I keep hoping that one of these times that I obsessively check the boards or blog for news it will have magically been released with no warning...a girl can dream I guess

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We obviously won't be releasing GemCraft on April 1st, but just wanted to let you guys know for certain.

5hawna
5hawna
2 posts
Nomad

... honestly, that *would* have been a fantastic joke, though... release it Apr 1, give a quantity of coins to reach - or times to press the button - and have it appear

xTeiwazx
xTeiwazx
1 posts
Farmer

we have different definitions of "early next week", i'm bored, can you please release it

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

He is working his *** off... play a few other games meanwhile^^

Vyseria
Vyseria
1 posts
Peasant

Tbh we've waited a good long while to play it...a few more days is nothing. Besides it'd be worse if it was full of glitches and then a bug came up and deleted all progress -_-

LooseFuji
LooseFuji
2 posts
Nomad

No, it really wouldn't.

Meeana
Meeana
2 posts
Nomad

I love Gem Craft. Really. Best TD ever, with amazing features. But I am tired of waiting, I am tired of being said "yes, tomorrow we give it to you." And it's never today, it's always "tomorrow".
I don't like it. I feel cheated ;/

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Tomorrow? Where you read that exactly?
No date was given... at least from AGs side.
Also peter dont say tomrrow, since his last statement he has enough to do...^^

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Wow, so much drama. It'll come when it's ready. Feeling tired, bored, cheated, or otherwise miffed that it's taking longer than it "should" is an entitlement mentality that is really disappointing to see.

I'll say this once: No one deserves this game. No one is entitled to this game. No one has a right to call out the developer for how long it takes. Those aren't opinions; those are facts. Now, in my opinion, if you want to feel anything, feel thankful that GameInABottle has felt dedicated enough to spend three years making us this sequel (on top of whatever else is going on in his life). Be grateful that we're getting Chapter 2 at all. Be patient that after all this time you WILL get it when it's ready to be released, and that it will be awesome. And be content that wow, there are millions of other worthwhile things that you can do that are really fun while you wait.

Let me put it another way....when my kids start whining like they deserve or are entitled to something, I intentionally deny it to them. Like candy at the grocery store, or a toy just because we happen to be in Target. GameInABottle could do the same, and decide at any time that he doesn't want to release this game at all (assuming there aren't existing contracts with AG, but that's besides the point). And no one could say or do anything to make him release it. It's his game, and he'll release it when it's ready....and not when users whine that they're feeling "cheated" because they have to wait a bit longer for a FREE game. Seeing those posts make me feel ill.

Do I check here each day for GemCraft? Certainly. But then I go on to other things. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

Showing 46-60 of 148