Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → [Closed] Armatar Contest - Theme NINJA!
With a fantastic amount of entries in total, we are leaving a successful Winter Edition behind us and now move on to another round in the ArmorGames Armatar Contest!!
And because you blew us away with so many of your wonderful, creative and talented entries, we decided we want to test your skills to match the latest Quest game that was launched: Sinjid. That's right people! We would like you to surprise us with a submission for the next stealthy theme: NINJA!
Here are the guidelines that help you figure out what is allowed and what is not :
# ARMATAR CONTEST GUIDELINES :
1) All entries must be appropriate. They cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Keep it clean!
2) The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3) Your entry must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to the actual armatar size. Here are a few suggestions about this :
~ Sometimes keeping it simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So keep in mind what the final size will be and check often how it looks when it is scaled down.
~ Remember to save a lot while you are making it! Better to delete 20 -in between made- save files later on, than ending up with something you actually don't like...
~ If you are able to do vector, by all means! That can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4) Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other pieces of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% created by you. Plagiarism will not only exclude your submission by means of disqualification, it will also exclude you from participation in any future contests AND will have further consequences!
5) Must be fitting to the current contest's theme. If a certain entry is debatable to whatever extend, a mod or admin will give the decisive and final ruling for submission.
Do note that we won't add all submissions at once... all submissions will go up in batches during the entry window and they will eventually disappear from the Armatar roster a week after being uploaded, thus rotating all submissions as we approach the next theme. Keep checking this thread for notifications on the rotation!
The window for this contest will be from 02/20/2013 untill 03/10/2013, so make sure you submit your entries in time to make it on the rotating schedule!
We look forward to seeing your contributions! So, assume your lotus position, completely clear your mind and start searching your inner self... and once you've reached your colorful fountain of creativity, jump into action to grab that pencil and weild it as if you were holding a Katana, slicing your enemy with deadly colorful blows! Make 'em look good! Amaze us!!! =)