Forums

ForumsQuests

Infectonator 2 Quests

Posted May 15, '13 at 2:46pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,126 posts

Knight

Have you used online save game,or local?

Posted May 15, '13 at 6:51pm

Ledah

Ledah

5 posts

Posted May 15, '13 at 11:24pm

Altonia

Altonia

4 posts

Yeah, so.. Issue. I got "The Lord of Zombie has Risen!" but not the "Behold!..." achievement in game, and this is preventing me from receiving "Nothing to do.."
I've played through (hitting the new game button, keeping extra gold) twice now, and I'm not getting anything. It says every quest EXCEPT for the two stating I need to finish every other quest and destroy all towns. Obviously, I've destroyed all towns multiple times due to starting the new game. I have the explode-a-zombie summon and brain support. Slightly frustrating, as I believe I've earned the achievement two(almost three) times through, now.

Posted May 16, '13 at 4:26am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,126 posts

Knight

I'm really trying to help.

Basically it goes like this.

Very important!!!!
Do not beat the game until you have all in game achievements!

When you have all in game achievements, then destroy the last city!
Of course in a single run!

Posted May 16, '13 at 7:50am

Ledah

Ledah

5 posts

But you can't complete all achievements until you destroy the last city.

I just had to do that to complete everything and didn't complete the quest

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:01am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,126 posts

Knight

I think if you did everything right, the only thing you need to do next is to move on the next difficulty, and you should get your quest.

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:32am

Ledah

Ledah

5 posts

I hope so...

Posted May 16, '13 at 12:07pm

Altonia

Altonia

4 posts

Ivan - I do appreciate your trying to help, but believe me, I tried that my first time through. It says everything is already complete *except* for destroy all cities and complete all achievements (three achievements total). Do you mean, that even though everything says it's already complete, that I have to do them again even though it won't tell me when I finish them through?

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:29pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,202 posts

So if not all cities are destroyed... look for the one(s) you havent destroyed yet. Its not too hard to ocersee one or two, and make sure they are all rly destroyed (kill the whole population and solve all city-challenges).

Posted May 17, '13 at 3:41am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,126 posts

Knight

I found a solution for all those who have a problem, took me a while
If you have already crossed one difficulty of the game or not the principle is the same.

There are 6 pages with achievements.
The key is first on the first page. It is connected with the other 3 on page 6.
First you have to solve all others in a single run,then you need to achieve upgrade all to max. If money is problem, you have to repeat some of the missions but do not finish her terms only grind money! Until you get enough money to upgrade all.

You then have to destroy all the cities (fully), and the game ends!

When your game asks you to go to the next level of difficulty,cancel it or choose no.Return to the main menu and go to your save game,When you enter all the cities will be red (solved), click on the any city or upgrade or achievements and Nothing to do should appear!

Reply to Infectonator 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!