ForumsForum GamesAn RPG question.

16 3575
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I was thinking of making a new RPG. Many of you may have heard, although I doubt it. Back in 2011, I was an active person in the Forum Games. Since then, I left and returned, although mostly to be a lurker, and only playing RPGs that are truly interesting and good. I know what makes an RPG good and how to tell them from bad ones.
Now, for the question;
Would you like to see me host one. A breakdown of how mine will work will be a Mecha RPG focused around D&D style elements for damage and many other game features, while having a large overlying factors such as where you attack, how you attack, and many others. I would be basing it around that there wouldn't be a leveling system or anything, instead focusing on how if you can afford the part, you can buy and use it. Likewise, if you can salvage a usable part, you can attach it.
The robot's parts are split up into arms, legs, chassis, head, and back. Each leg is a separate part, like the arms. Each part has stats that factor into battle and movement.
Battle consists of the player choosing to attack, specifically how they want to and where they choose. There are no skills, rather how you attack is the skill. You could say that you kick the enemy in the chest, before proceeding to spread eagle and trip him, then flipping over while unloading an entire clip of ammo into the enemy's head.

tl;dr Would you want me to host such a game as this?

I am open to suggestions and improvements on the system of the game.

• 16 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

The RPG is up

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11273939/gigas-arma

Showing 16-16 of 16