ForumsThe TavernYour profile design...

41 10930
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Here you can talk about the appearance of your profile on this site ...

• 41 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You can look at my profile if you want to see the appearance of it.

But I like keeping my profile pretty short. It is getting a little long because of the 2 Jennifer Lawrence things and the flag counter but if it gets too out of hand I will clean it up. It really bugs me when people have super long profiles unless it is information about themselves or something.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Lil fun fact...my profile design was designed after GhostOhMatrix's design (or old design..I think he deleted it)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The first line of text and the add/remove friend (you'll only see the remove friend button if you're awesome) don't get mixed up because my first line is a little low. Then I have a link to a screenshot of some lengthy writing for efficiency. After that is a little tip for the Spanish speakers, which is something I still have to screenshot and condense. At the bottom I have a phrase that I change weekly that reflects my mood. Oh, and the entire thing is divided by hr tags in case you were wondering.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why is that? Why won't comments delete?

Update your profile after deleting it the first time.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In the top right you'll see My user name, armater, and contact information.

On the right there's probably going to be ***.

And in the middle there's my bio. On the top it has my info(although I should update it). A little down it has the main crews that I'm in. A little bit lower and you'll find a song. Nothing special just a song.

And on the bottom you'll see my quests that I've successfully earned. A little lower will be my messenger. And on the right will be my friends.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I meant that to be ads*. I just missed the d.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

My profile has been the same way for about four(?) years now. I just like the way it's divided up by two sets broken lines instead of straight lines all the way across or one set of broken lines like it used to be.

I meant that to be ads*. I just missed the d.

To be fair, some of the ads have the other thing too.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My profile has been the same way for about four(?) years now.

Didn't you add SIPPYCUpS and Lunch Pines to your profile? So in a way your changing it, just not the order.

To be fair, some of the ads have the other thing too.

Trueee. Right now I'm staring at a certain ad.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's not exactly the same, but it's still pretty much the same way it's been for years give or take a few sections. Originally used to be STUFF and LINKS. Other sections got added or lost along the way.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Acctually I've stumbled apon a site today, you can make your own pokemon cards and I'm planning on making my own and pasting it onto my profile. Its pretty cool.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My profile is crummy... Before, my profile was awesome. Took me about 4 months to perfect it, then the stupid profile glitch showed up and ruined it... I almost cried when that happened.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hmm, well I haven't read anything else here but... My profile has always been short and organized.

When I came back I learned that HTML was added onto the abouts. I started messing around with it and I redesigned my profile. It's a little longer than it used to be but it's very organized in my opinion. You know what is what and there is no eye straining xD.

For me I hate those long eye sore profiles. I really detest them. Even though friends have them. Everyone is different though. I just cannot tell what is what in some profiles. And now with the HTML thing there are pictures and stuff and it's even worse.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Just by the way...

CAN EVERYONE STOP WITH THOSE CURSOR CHANGING THINGS!?

Anyway, my design is really simple. Perhaps boring, but it gets my point across. I'll change the top bit sometimes to reflect how I feel at the time.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

CAN EVERYONE STOP WITH THOSE CURSOR CHANGING THINGS!?

But mine is so cool! It turns the cursor..into a pointer!
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I can't say I'm a fan of the cursor change either.

Showing 1-15 of 41